29 Fountain w single.    PROS?  CONS? >

29 Fountain w single. PROS? CONS?

Notices

29 Fountain w single. PROS? CONS?

Old 01-27-2017, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I wish I made a career out of boating; but it's just where I blow my money; not make it.!
again your not the only that blows his money on boating,,we ALL blow a lot of money on this stupid hobby and for the most part we can afford to own what we like,so that is the reason we get tired of your cheap jabs,trust me when I tell you,if I wanted a A/T or any other boat for that matter I would own it,for the time been I am happy with what I own,tomorrow? who knows.
not sure who is making a career out of boating that you are referring too,but I can tell you I never tried selling anyone on a particular brand,I wish I could say the same for you.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:48 PM
Registered

Note to self,,do NOT piss Mild Thunder off! LOL
Old 01-27-2017, 07:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Haha. Wildman grafix on here has a 32 fountain on the east coast of flerda. Glad the Atlantic Ocean is a small flat lake or he'd be in trouble.
Had a 32 (22' for the haters) and sold it last spring,one of the best boats I have owned and never got sprayed with any water,,

own a 35 now (28' for the haters) and again I have never gotten sprayed with any water either, must be lucky I guess I must have bought the only 2 dry ridding Fountains,

Last edited by boatnt; 01-27-2017 at 07:56 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Slandrew57 (02-22-2022)
Old 01-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
Note to self,,do NOT piss Mild Thunder off! LOL
Im not angry lol

But, it can kinda suck. I had a friend , who almost passed on buying a 35 fountain, because of the stuff he read on oso. He read and heard all the negatives, cant run in rough, horrible ride in rough, same size as his 28 Saber, worse ride than his 28 Saber, etc etc. I told him to take all that with a grain of salt, and go for a ride in one, and make up his own mind. He ended up buying it, and absolutely loved the boat all around, as did his wife. He almost passed on a super clean well kept boat, because of Internet bashing.
The following users liked this post:
Slandrew57 (02-23-2022)
Old 01-27-2017, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Im not angry lol

But, it can kinda suck. I had a friend , who almost passed on buying a 35 fountain, because of the stuff he read on oso. He read and heard all the negatives, cant run in rough, horrible ride in rough, same size as his 28 Saber, worse ride than his 28 Saber, etc etc. I told him to take all that with a grain of salt, and go for a ride in one, and make up his own mind. He ended up buying it, and absolutely loved the boat all around, as did his wife. He almost passed on a super clean well kept boat, because of Internet bashing.
A personal opinion about styling or things like that is just that. However people love to lie and pass on internet folklore about these boats. Also if you don't know you'd think reggie was the only one that included a molded on platform in the total length. You know when coast guard made it the law in 1990 or 91 and every single manufacturer legally has to include since then but fountain is the only one penalized on OSO. Also how about hat outerlimits bustle?
Old 01-27-2017, 08:40 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,133 Likes on 1,410 Posts

Well, it's been declared by Executive Order!
I grabbed this from another forum.

Nothing about the Fountain Skanks though, so I guess they count.

Old 01-27-2017, 08:49 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,217 Likes on 527 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Im not angry lol

That sheds some light.
However, I think I'm going to have a sticker made up that says "My other boat is a Starbucks window."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]564184[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 29 Fountain w single.    PROS?  CONS?-m-riots-1.jpg  
Old 01-27-2017, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Old 01-27-2017, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
That sheds some light.
However, I think I'm going to have a sticker made up that says "My other boat is a Starbucks window."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]564184[/ATTACH]
whatever,
cant wait to interact with you on the next Fountain bash thread,grow up!

Last edited by boatnt; 01-27-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old 01-27-2017, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Big difference between a 40 ft boat and a 28 ft boat.
SO what you are saying is your 29 Fountain put up against a 28 Checkmate, same HP, same prop and X dimension IN 3 ft seas or MORE.
The Fountain will beat the Checkmate.
I say BS

The OP didn't ask about a 40 ft Fountain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.