Fountain pricing at Miami

Notices

Fountain pricing at Miami

Old 02-14-2004, 12:28 PM
clean sweep
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fountain pricing at Miami

I understand Fountain had pricing info on their boats at Miami. Am looking at new 35' or 38' with 525's. Was curious to know if they had these models on display at Miami and what was listed price on each. Anybody got any feedback on what is good pricing today on these models. Need trailer.
Old 02-15-2004, 06:58 PM
clean sweep
Platinum Member

Fever Mike---- Thanks for the info. I'll give him a call.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:08 PM
clean sweep
Platinum Member

Fever Mike,
No boat yet. Would like to find a used 35 or 38 on the market with 525's. Since motors have not been out long- hard to find. I live in Midwest and have purchased my last 2 Fountains new from dealer. That dealer is no longer carrying Fountains so have to find new one. That dealer I knew for 15 years and always got good service and had great relationship. Just checking new prices on 35 and 38. Just hate to take that first year hit on value, but may have to get alittle more serious about new, if cannot find what I'm looking for used.
What do you think about the staggered 38? Don't see many of them out there. Performance is excellent, but don't know what value will be in a few years. Several older 38's out there with 500's, but I think I would much rather have the staggered with the new steps.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:16 PM
Registered

Clean sweep,
I see your in the Midwest. A new Fountain dealer just opened in Waukegan, IL, Shogren Performance Marine. Scott Sjogren is the new owner of the dealership. It seems like he is willing to put some good deals together to get his dealership off to a good start. It might be worth giving him a call at 847-336-9037. They are having a Grand Opening next weekend Saturday and Sunday. Reggie is going to be there on Saturday. It should be a good time. I'm sure he will have some world's fastest V hull posters to sign.

I know what you mean about the first year hit. I bought my 97 35 new and then endured the price drop.
We have been playing with the idea of getting a 42' Executioner in white and getting custom graphics done. I guess it's going to depend on the deal. I hope Fountain will give some extra support for repeat customers!
Happy shopping,
Dan
Old 02-23-2004, 07:39 PM
clean sweep
Platinum Member

Thanks for the update. I just saw the Fountain ad in Boating with the 42'Executioner at $199. I had the same idea of plain white, but add 525 and have it custom painted. Is there any difference in the hulls between the current 42 and this executioner? What do you think the up charge for the 525 vs 496? I just don't think I would be happy with the 42 with just 496...
Old 02-23-2004, 08:12 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Is Riverview still up and going since Tim passed away?
Old 02-23-2004, 09:58 PM
Registered

Clean sweep, if you're not married to the 525's, you owe it to yourself to look at the 35 Too Old is selling in the classifieds. 500hps, full Latham steering, Stellings boxes, Myco trailer - boat looks clean and Fred is a stand up guy.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...threadid=64253
Old 02-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Registered

Originally posted by US1 Fountain
Is Riverview still up and going since Tim passed away?
Riverview is still in business. I think Powerquest is their only performance line currently. Tim's daughter, Megan, seems to be involved with Scott's new dealership so I guess things are OK with what ever happened??? At the COPS party both Scott and Reggie mentioned Tim's passing. Tim was well liked in the industry. He was one of the good guys.
Dan
Old 02-23-2004, 11:17 PM
Registered

Originally posted by clean sweep
Thanks for the update. I just saw the Fountain ad in Boating with the 42'Executioner at $199. I had the same idea of plain white, but add 525 and have it custom painted. Is there any difference in the hulls between the current 42 and this executioner? What do you think the up charge for the 525 vs 496? I just don't think I would be happy with the 42 with just 496...
The hulls are identical. The prices I have heard were 209,000.00 fro 496's and 229,000.00 for 525's. I'd get the 525's also. I wish Fountain had incorporated the built in swim ladder from the Lightening into the new Executioners. It's the one thing that would make the 42 perfect.
Dan
Old 02-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Registered

Originally posted by dockrocker
Clean sweep, if you're not married to the 525's, you owe it to yourself to look at the 35 Too Old is selling in the classifieds. 500hps, full Latham steering, Stellings boxes, Myco trailer - boat looks clean and Fred is a stand up guy.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...threadid=64253
I agree. That boat is a steal at that price.

Quick Reply: Fountain pricing at Miami

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.