Notices

Summer Report from the North

Old 07-06-2006, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Summer Report from the North

Hey, I miss you guy's !!

Just thought I would say hi to all down there and let you know your not forgotten & tell you a bit about what's happening up here.

PREDATOR has not been standing still!! On arrival here in Ontario we did the annual Double R Perf. run on L. Simcoe north of Toronto. Then it was down to L. Winnepesaukee in N Hampshire for 4 days during bike week if that makes any sense. Then back up to Toronto for 2 weeks for a charity run we do each year and now she sits on one of her favorite bodies of water, Georgian Bay. Next weekend it's back to TO where we will serve as a patrol boat during the OSS races. Jayboat is flying up to crew with us and we will show him our big city! Bring that camera Jay ! The following weekend is PRA Lake Ontario PR which we will do again. After that we get a little break before heading down to do the 1,000 Islands PR in mid Aug. then over to our annual crazy weekend at Put in Bay in Lake Erie. [ home waters to The Menace ] Early Sept. is the Georgian Bay PR then we are back down to FL for the Sarasota PR in early October. Fellow OSO's have invited us to Michigan and LOTO that I am considering as well.
I will then once again look foward to to working with you to put together some regular fun runs in SW Florida.
I can't wait to get together with so many of you that I got the priviledge to meet this past winter.
Until then enjoy your summer and be safe!
Bob
Old 07-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: Summer Report from the North

Hey Bob good to hear from you. Sounds like you are having a terrific time on your boat. All is well and look forward to seeing ya soon. Just got back from Cabo San Lucas and next weekend Lori and I are heading down to key west with Nate and Shea. Be safe and stay in touch. Tell Jay not to do anything I wouldn't do. See Ya!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Re: Summer Report from the North

Hey Bob!

That is quite a 'work' load you got there... If you need any assistance with that schedule just let me know.

Seriously, we miss you as well.
I bet the folks on Marco are wondering where you are, too!

Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by SMITHBOY36
Tell Jay not to do anything I wouldn't do.
I have a self-imposed limit of 10 jello shots!

Besides, it's Canada, dude...
Old 07-07-2006, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good to hear from you Bob, keep us updated.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Registered

Bob,

When you hit Put-in-Bay, hopefully Mad Dog will be playing at the Round House. There is a good chance LEOPAJM and the rest of the Leopa guys will be there on Sunday afternoon.

John
Old 07-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered

Hi Bob -

Glad you are doing well and having a fun summer !!
Hope to see you soon.

All the best,
Hans
Old 07-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Registered

Bob,
So sorry that you haven't found enough to do up there!!!!!! You are only missing record rainfall down here, not much else. Have fun...
Old 07-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bob: Let me know the dates you are going to put-in-bay. I will drag the World Famous Blondes Prefered boat up to Lake Erie. I will see if I can tear my rotator-cuff again slipping on top of the boat. Ouch!. Did that in 04 most painful surgery and rehab you will ever have to go through. Over 1 year of rehab trying to get all the movement back in my arm. Torn the tendon completely off the bone. Hope to see you guys in the fall or summer going back down to Cape Coral in November for a month. Three more weeks and I will be retire.
Blondes Prefered
Old 07-10-2006, 06:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Hey guy's , thanks for getting back.

Mike, never been to Cabo but hear the fishing is spectacular. Sounds like a great trip.

Jay, see you in few days now. Looking forward to the races and showing you around.

Nate, I miss getting together with all you guys at the Cabana. I want to hear all about your Key West trip. That be the one you told me about ?

John, would love to see you guys at PIB. We will leave by noon Sunday or my crew will all be dead. Any chance you can come up Sat ?

Hans, how are things on Marco ? Remember - I left you in charge !! I may get down for a few days in Aug. Going to start a major freshening up of the condo. I will let you know.

John, [ NB ] hope all is well in Naples and we will see you soon.

Steve, hope you are takin good care of all those blondes !! If you get over to PIB we will be there from Thurs Aug. 17th till noonish on Sun. 20th if we last that long. LOL

Bob

Quick Reply: Summer Report from the North

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.