Calling Bobthebuilder >

Calling Bobthebuilder

Notices

Calling Bobthebuilder

Old 04-03-2007, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling Bobthebuilder

Bob,
Received the DVD yesterday. Thanks. I received the posters last week while we were in Vegas. Sheila, from Donzi marketing called yesterday to be sure we received the posters.
Thanks again for all your and your teams' hard work to make the fund raiser such a success.
Like to invite you all to several poker runs this year in Ky and TN.
May 19th (Armed Forces Day) -Second annual Thunder on KY Lake. Beneifts local VFW who support the families of deployed solders.
July 7th-Tenness River Rally in East TN (Fort Loudon Lake-just south of Knoxville, TN. Benefits Make a Wish Foundation.
August 24 & 25th-Southeast Riverfest on Watts Bar Lake in East TN- Euchee Marina-Both are beautiful lakes.
August 4th-Hendersonville, TN-CMS crew will be there with their 150+ race boat.
Have a great and safe year in boating. Ken
Old 04-03-2007, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello Ken. Glad to hear you now have everything and that Donzi followed up. Thanks for your and everyones support that made the event a huge success. Nate [ trustee] and I went and had a visit with Jennifur and her dad last night. They are doing well considering what they have been thru. She is still a year and a half away from attending college but tells us she is looking forward to it and is thankfull for all the support she has received.

Thanks for the invite to KY & TN. I will have to see. After the Ft Myers poker run in early May the boat will be layed up for a month while I have all three engines gone thru and freshened up. After that, it is up to Ontario for the summer where we will spend most of our time on the Great Lakes. We do some side trips tho so we will see if we can work it in. Last year we went down to Lake Winnepesaukee and met a number of our OSO friends there. I will keep TN in mind and will let you know. Thanks again.
Bob