Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Registered
    My Boats:
    boatless for the moment..:-(
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Marco Island, Florida
    Posts
    98

    Predator on the Loose!

    I was at Keywadin on Saturday and saw a "Predator" on the loose

    Also saw a sweet Fountain canopy! who owns that boat?

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Earthwerks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    264
    That would be me,Dan, but most of the time if I am at Keywadin I will be in a black 38 lx Fountain if you see me stop and say hi. merry-xmas!
    Last edited by Earthwerks; 12-24-2007 at 08:19 AM.

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Bobthebuilder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2009 Donzi 38ZR; 2014 32' Renegade
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
    Posts
    5,308
    Quote Originally Posted by crsnang View Post
    I was at Keywadin on Saturday and saw a "Predator" on the loose

    Also saw a sweet Fountain canopy! who owns that boat?

    Yes we were on the loose alright ! LOL Back again this afternoon. We loaded up the boat, went down to Everglades City for lunch then stopped by Keewaydin for awhile. Lots happening as usual.
    Call me after Xmas and well see if we can get you out on the water for a bit. 239 776 0481
    Bob

  4. #4
    Registered Specialized's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Baja 38 Special
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    365
    Yep,

    I just got the same report of a Predator and Fountian Race boat at Keywaddin yesterday. You all made my nephews day
    He could not wait to tell me about it.

    Question: Is spending 2 hrs polishing my exhaust tips getting too obsessive?

    John

  5. #5
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bremerton, WA
    Posts
    148
    Maybe, ... just a little bit. LOL

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Bobthebuilder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2009 Donzi 38ZR; 2014 32' Renegade
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
    Posts
    5,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialized View Post
    Yep,

    I just got the same report of a Predator and Fountian Race boat at Keywaddin yesterday. You all made my nephews day
    He could not wait to tell me about it.

    Question: Is spending 2 hrs polishing my exhaust tips getting too obsessive?

    John
    Hello John. I used to joke that my next boat I would just leave all white so I would go unnoticed wherever I go. With the agony I am going thru right now over paint scheme and colors for the new boat I'm thinking all white makes a lot of sense !

    As for 2 hrs polishing exhaust tips, can't say other than I think it is cool that you care about your boat enuff to do that. I think the payoff will happen when you decide to sell. May not bring a much higher price but will sell long before the average boat.

    Bob

  7. #7
    Registered Airpacker's Avatar
    My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Aurora Ontario
    Posts
    4,008
    But Bob, I thought the paint scheme for the new rig was already settled. I am sure I remember discussing it with you at Raymonds party.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Bobthebuilder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2009 Donzi 38ZR; 2014 32' Renegade
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
    Posts
    5,308
    Hmmmm. No, Sean. That was the colors on PREDATOR 1. Not going there again ! LOL
    Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Registered Specialized's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Baja 38 Special
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    Hello John. I used to joke that my next boat I would just leave all white so I would go unnoticed wherever I go. With the agony I am going thru right now over paint scheme and colors for the new boat I'm thinking all white makes a lot of sense !

    As for 2 hrs polishing exhaust tips, can't say other than I think it is cool that you care about your boat enuff to do that. I think the payoff will happen when you decide to sell. May not bring a much higher price but will sell long before the average boat.

    Bob
    Hey Bob,

    Just to rule that thought out, When you drive around in a 50' Nor-tech, I don't think it matters what color it is, You are DEFINATELY going to be noticed.

    As to my question, my wife kept coming outside and shaking her head at me yesterday. After I thought about it, it made me laugh. But I am sure I am not the only one of us with OCD as concerns our pride and joys. I have the next two weeks off of work and I don't get my motor back until Thursday or Friday so today I am in the engine compartment with a tooth brush Jack with the 38 cig flat deck is my inspiration. You could eat off of any surface in his bilge.

    John

  10. #10
    Registered
    My Boats:
    boatless for the moment..:-(
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Marco Island, Florida
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    Yes we were on the loose alright ! LOL Back again this afternoon. We loaded up the boat, went down to Everglades City for lunch then stopped by Keewaydin for awhile. Lots happening as usual.
    Call me after Xmas and well see if we can get you out on the water for a bit. 239 776 0481
    Bob


    I will definitely take you up on that! thanks!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. where is predator
    By TOASTY in forum Apache
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 11:23 AM
  2. Team Predator
    By Pitchfork in forum Super Boat International
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 06:31 AM
  3. We At Predator Powerboats ...
    By PREDATOR POWERBOATS in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 08:00 AM
  4. Team Predator
    By cfischer in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 10:00 PM
  5. 41 Apache Predator
    By blakea502 in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertisers


OSO Directory
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Original Poster In Postbit provided by Original Poster In Postbit v1.0.0 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.