Notices

March 8th

Old 02-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default March 8th

Anybody got plans for the 8th. 2 boats from FMB, near Fish Tale Marina going somewhere for lunch!
Old 02-24-2008, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

I will be on the water for sure. Kinda thinkin of running north to Cabbage Key for lunch. I hear there are a number of boats that want to get out that day. I will be passing by the Sanibel Bridge at 11 AM ish that morning so if you want to join in see you there.
Bob
Old 02-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have not been to cabbage key in a while sounds like fun.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Couldn't think of a better place to be on the 8th . See everyone at the bridge, 11 ish.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That might be a good day to keep going and come back around the inside thru Matlacha. Ive never done it, looks like a nice ride.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

I drove by there this weekend and it was packed. Boats were parked in every slip, The smaller boats were beached on the shore and you couldn't even find a place to sit if you wanted to. They might have enough room for 1 or 2 boats but I don't think they would have enough room for 5 or more.

Have fun! Hope to see some good pictures!
Don
Old 02-25-2008, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Maritime_Eng
I drove by there this weekend and it was packed. Boats were parked in every slip, The smaller boats were beached on the shore and you couldn't even find a place to sit if you wanted to. They might have enough room for 1 or 2 boats but I don't think they would have enough room for 5 or more.

Don
Don. You have confirmed the one concern I did have and that is Cabbage Keys ability to handle a number of boats. I have a couple ideas I need to investgate and will have something to suggest soon.
Bob
Old 02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Maritime_Eng

Don
You have to be early or lucky. If you sitck a scantily dressed bunny on the bow the waters will part.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by The Menace
If you sitck a scantily dressed bunny on the bow the waters will part.
I tried that last time we wanted to go there, didn't work.

The dock master told Amanda and I that he was too full to accept us. So I turned around and left and went to Tween Waters.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Don. You have confirmed the one concern I did have and that is Cabbage Keys ability to handle a number of boats. I have a couple ideas I need to investgate and will have something to suggest soon.
Bob
If you get there before 11:30 you should be OK. By 12:30 the docks are usually really busy. last time we were there (late fall) we had such a bad time, and really bad service that we haven't been back since and don't think we will be back anytime soon.

Quick Reply: March 8th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.