Boating this weekend? >

Boating this weekend?

Notices

Boating this weekend?

Old 03-28-2008, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Boating this weekend?

Is anyone planning on going out this weekend?

I will be out around Sanible Island with the Diesel Outboard test boat on Saturday and I think we will be making the trip to Keywadin in the motion on Sunday.

If you are in the area stop by and say hi.

Don
Old 03-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We'll be out Sunday, probably around Sanibel.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:33 PM
Registered

I was on a friend's boat last weekend when I saw you go by in the diesel. Tell me more, looked interesting! I'm going to try and get out on sunday maybe towards teh beach, lani. Need to break in the motor so i'm going to take it easy and stay local.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CULATER
I was on a friend's boat last weekend when I saw you go by in the diesel. Tell me more, looked interesting! I'm going to try and get out on sunday maybe towards teh beach, lani. Need to break in the motor so i'm going to take it easy and stay local.

Here is a link to a thread I started back in October. Any questions let me know.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...iesel+outboard

On the way back from Keywadin sunday I think we will be stoping by FMB to see some friends. If you are still there stop by and stay hi. We will be in a 30' Motion with the number 13 on the side.

Don
Old 04-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Registered

Hey Don,
Sorry we didn't make it back down. I took off and the baby was asleep in minutes. Usually if I stop, she wakes up, so I kept going north outside Sanibel. As we were riding, Ben Payne and some of the other poker runners came flying by us. I finally stopped near the top end of Sanibel and we anchored near the beach. Lo and behold, the baby didn't wake up. She slept fot two hours on Dawn's lap! After that we hung out there for a little while and went back to the marina. Boy, having a baby sure changes the way we boat!

PS, Anyone know if the Recovery Skater was having engine issues? He was sitting in front of Ft Myers Beach with a 30' Spectre with his hatch open.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My wife, kids and I will be getting in to Fort Myers Beach late Saturday for vacation. We are staying on the north end os the island but I'll be walking the beach. I'll look for your boats. If I see your boats and see you end them do you mind if I walk out to see the boats up close?
Old 04-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by STUCK
My wife, kids and I will be getting in to Fort Myers Beach late Saturday for vacation. We are staying on the north end os the island but I'll be walking the beach. I'll look for your boats. If I see your boats and see you end them do you mind if I walk out to see the boats up close?
Come on over! I am sure we will be one the water sunday. I am not sure which boat we will be out in (Depends on the weather). If you see either on of these two boats stop over and say hi.

Don
Attached Thumbnails Boating this weekend?-dsc00007-small-.jpg   Boating this weekend?-p1010001-small-.jpg  

Last edited by Maritime_Eng; 04-02-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by STUCK
I always want to meet a fellow Baja brother. Where are you staying?
Old 04-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks guys. I want to say it's Gateway Villa or something like that and it's beside Casa Playa.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Registered

I think that's a little south of the Lani Kai, which is where a lot of boaters hang out. It's the big green hotel on the beach. Either way, we can find you.
Tom

Quick Reply: Boating this weekend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.