Notices

Sun boat day

Old 04-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sun boat day

Bunch of us heading for the water sun (13th) The other day when I was testing a new boat I noticed the little islands off Captiva got bigger, each side of the inlet. Think thats where we are going to hang. We are loading cold beverages, food, fishing poles and music and heading out there between 12-1p. MIght be a Rinker day as I have a lot of family and friends in town, so don't look for the skater. May or may not be there. Anybody heading out, stop by.
Harry
Old 04-12-2008, 03:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by FUNITHESUN
Bunch of us heading for the water sun (13th) The other day when I was testing a new boat I noticed the little islands off Captiva got bigger, each side of the inlet. Think thats where we are going to hang. We are loading cold beverages, food, fishing poles and music and heading out there between 12-1p. MIght be a Rinker day as I have a lot of family and friends in town, so don't look for the skater. May or may not be there. Anybody heading out, stop by.
Harry

Nice. Enjoy your day Harry. Wish I were there. 4 more sleeps and I will be.
Bob
Old 04-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered

Hi . was at the same island 2 weeks ago , last week we went out there and it was just about all under water , was or hope when we get there today its still there , real nice place to hook up to , felt like we were in the Bahahmas , j
Old 04-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was out today with the family. Headed north opn the outside of Sanible/Captiva just north on the outside of redfish pass. The went ICW to cabbage key and ICW back to the cape. All in all great day to be out. Did not see FMO'ers.

Looking to head to Keywaydin next time out.
Dennis
Old 04-13-2008, 11:53 PM
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lookin forward to boatin in the Gulf next week. Will be arriving 5/18 stayin for a week w/ family and boat at Sanibel harbor resort, maybe meet up with some of you FMOers. Enjoy reading your posts.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:34 AM
Registered

Hey Dennis . ya saw you we were going to cabbage key and you were headed south , it got rough as crap out there , had to drop freinds off at beach must have been 4 ft rollers , cya next time ,john
Old 04-14-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Hey Elroy,
Thought I saw you out yesterday. We were sitting in front of the Lani Kai. What brand is your boat? Scarab?
Tom
Old 04-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jmbtile
Lookin forward to boatin in the Gulf next week. Will be arriving 5/18 stayin for a week w/ family and boat at Sanibel harbor resort, maybe meet up with some of you FMOers. Enjoy reading your posts.
Are you running in the poker run next weekend? Should be some serious hardware.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Registered

Made it there about 2. Got delayed, took the skater anyway loaded with people. Got windy and cool, finished up @ picnic island. Surprised at the lack of traffic. Tuesday or wednesday looks like a boat day. The plan might be Woody's dockside and FMB. If Friday is nice I think we might try the Guy Harvey run.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Registered

Yep flew bye the lani kai about 4.00 , i have a 31 exel scarab , white , hey whats the scoop on the poker run ?

Quick Reply: Sun boat day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.