North Fort Myer's Real Estate >

North Fort Myer's Real Estate

Notices

North Fort Myer's Real Estate

Old 05-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North Fort Myer's Real Estate

Looking for some advice for my Uncle who is looking to buy a house/property in North Ft. Myers area on the Caloosahachee River(sp). He is a huge boater (Sea Ray now) and wants to use this for some of the winter and eventually move there permanently. I am sure he wants to be with slip access in the under $500k range, any recommendations or do's and dont's of this area from a bridge clearance, distance to gulf, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, btw, you guys are getting a gem down there, he is the one that got me into boating and had me skiing with him at the age of 2. We have boated with he and his wife for the last 10 or 15 years all over the state of Illinois, LOTO, etc. and they are a great time to party with!!!!! As a side note, he told me he does have a realtor that his in-laws use down there but I am sure a second opinion can only help and he would be open to ideas!!!Thanks again, Hammer
Old 05-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Registered

I would recommend looking in the Cape Coral area. Lots of houses with Gulf access to be had reasonably.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

whats his budget?
Old 05-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Registered

north ft myers is a long boat ride to the gulf , theres houses for sale around us south cape coral ' takes us like 15 min to gulf , the pricing is real good
Old 05-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Registered

Thanks for the input, I got a hold of Jim Agles with Remax who I have boated with several times and is reccomending the Cape Coral area as well. I have passed the info to my uncle and he is very appreciative of your help. He is coming down in the next few weeks to make an offer on something so where should I push him to hang out on the water for fun? Thanks again and thanks to Jim for his help. Hammer