Important Information >

Important Information

Notices

Important Information

Old 09-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Important Information

I just want to let everyone know that on Tuesday, September 16, at 2pm, Nathan Hunt (aka Captain Nate) is set to plea to the fraud charges for the theft of the monies from Jennifur's trust fund. The hearing will be at the Collier County courthouse. The Assistant State Attorney told me that anyone can be there. Some of us directly involved may be asked to speak. The judge (Honorable Katherine Krier) will then decide what sentence he will receive. If you are available, please attend. Jennifur will be there, and I would like to show her our continued support.................................Thanks, John.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Registered

I'll be there ....
H.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hans is that really you in the picture on the thread with all the tatoos?
Old 09-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Registered

guilty as charged
That picture was taken around 1992 for a book that was published around that time....I've sagged a little since then
Old 09-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Registered

wow after seeing that photo I checked out the web site you have on your profile, and in the picture of you there I never would have guessed what was hiding under your shirt! You must surprise the heck out of people when you take your shirt off Do you sunburn through tatoos
Old 09-13-2008, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

John, Hans. I just booked my flight. Fly in Sunday night and back north Wednesday evening. See you all soon.
Bob
Old 09-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Registered

Excellent Bob!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Have a safe flight...
H.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
John, Hans. I just booked my flight. Fly in Sunday night and back north Wednesday evening. See you all soon.
Bob

See you soon Bob.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Registered

I will juggle my schedule to be there.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Nate sentenced today

I posted this over in General Discussion and thought it should also appear here in John's thread.

A few weeks ago Nate Hunt had decided to plead guilty and pretty well throw himself upon the mercy of the court. He repaid most but not all of the money to Jennifur’s Trust Fund about a month ago. His sentencing was this afternoon.
He had some family a few friends there to plead on his behalf. He apologized to Jennifur in a statement to the court.
Trustee, John Barkley ( OSO Naples Baja ), myself and Jennifur spoke to the court on behalf of the State.
The end result was Nate was sentenced to 5 years of probation (no jail time), 30 days of community service on weekends, and ordered to pay the balance of the money owing as well as the interest the Trust had lost.
We are all glad it’s over. Thank you to the supporting cast of Ft Myers Offshore members who came to show their support for Jennifur. Hans H; John W; Tom C; Aaron W; Mark S;
Jennifur is doing well and extends her appreciation for what the offshore boating community is doing for her. Her schooling continues to go well and she is excited about the future.
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 09-16-2008 at 05:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Important Information

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.