Trailer expert in Ft Myers? >

Trailer expert in Ft Myers?

Notices

Trailer expert in Ft Myers?

Old 12-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailer expert in Ft Myers?

Ive got a problem with the bunks on my trailer for my twin step Donzi.The bunks are not notched correctly to match the steps or the deadrise.Damage to the bottom has occured because of this (in 4 areas where the steps sit on the bunks).The damaged spots have been fixed but the repair facility wont set the boat on the trailer as it is (thankfully) for fear of it happening again.Do you guys know of anyone who could repair or replace the bunks?Boat is in the N Cape Ind. Park.Thanks
Old 12-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DONZIEBRI
Ive got a problem with the bunks on my trailer for my twin step Donzi.The bunks are not notched correctly to match the steps or the deadrise.Damage to the bottom has occured because of this (in 4 areas where the steps sit on the bunks).The damaged spots have been fixed but the repair facility wont set the boat on the trailer as it is (thankfully) for fear of it happening again.Do you guys know of anyone who could repair or replace the bunks?Boat is in the N Cape Ind. Park.Thanks
Have you called Boatmaster Trailers they are on Metro Pkwy? 768-2224 or 768-2292
Old 12-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If not BoatMaster, try Rocket Trailer on Crystal Dr. in Fort Myers.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:29 AM
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rocket Trailer 2392750880 very happy with work they did for me
Old 12-31-2009, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by jmbtile
Rocket Trailer 2392750880 very happy with work they did for me
+1, best prices in town
Old 12-31-2009, 10:15 AM
Registered

Is your boat at a reapir shop across the street from Nor Tech In north Cape?
Old 12-31-2009, 12:37 PM
Registered

Just talked to John at Rocket.He will look at it next week.Thanks alot guys!!Dennis, yes that is my boat is across the st from NT CC.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:44 PM
Registered

Just talked to John at Rocket.He will look at it next week.Thanks alot guys!!Dennis, yes that is my boat is across the st from NT CC.
My dad had his boat at that shop getting a paint job. BTW they did a great job on his boat. I looked at your boat while I was there. Nice boat .hope to see you out in the water some day.Good luck with getting your trailer set up. Take care.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:04 AM
Registered

How did they work out for you?
Old 01-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Registered

I deliver the boat and trailer to Rocket this tuesday.New bunks will be made.BTW,Richard and crew at Island Boatworks did a great job fixing the bottom. They also installed a nifty flush-mount fuel vent,so I cant break that off again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.