Considering Relocating to Naples

Notices

Considering Relocating to Naples

Old 10-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Maritime_Eng;3233850][QUOTE=rchevelle71;3233843]
Originally Posted by Maritime_Eng

LOL. Hell, Amanda and I feel old everytime we go the south beach!
Old 10-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 234 Posts

Hey scrappy always looking for someone to go boating with.Just a 250 Stingray but i can show you the backwaters from Bonita to Wiggins and back up to Ft Meyers.

Last edited by tommymonza; 10-19-2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Oops wrong boat
Old 10-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Registered

Hey rchevelle next time you come to town give me a yell.

You and me run about the same speed so i think we will be safe.I hate to beat you with a Stingray bowrider but i know you will squash me out in the Gulf if there is more than a 1 foot chop.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Hey rchevelle next time you come to town give me a yell.

You and me run about the same speed so i think we will be safe.I hate to beat you with a Stingray bowrider but i know you will squash me out in the Gulf if there is more than a 1 foot chop.
Will do,

Now that my trailer is fixed, I plan on coming over more often, problem is sometimes finding a place to store the boat for the night, as I dont think I can leave it at the condo

May bring a friend with a 20 foot action with a 280HP outboard along next time, so you should be fine with the chop
Old 10-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Registered

We can keep it at my gf house or my buddies house anytime.Both houses are only 2 miles from Bonita beach. Where you stay when you are in town?
Old 10-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tommymonza
We can keep it at my gf house or my buddies house anytime.Both houses are only 2 miles from Bonita beach. Where you stay when you are in town?
My in-laws just sold their beach house off of Bonita Beach road last year, and bought a condo closer to Naples, I dont remember the name of the place, but it is off Vanderbilt.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Registered

Scrappy: Welcome to SWFL. We should be arriving to Naples Bay Resort around 12:30. We should be meeting a few Marines to hand of our Toys for Tots and then wander around the Stone Crab Festival. Look forward to meeting you.

Tom
Old 10-19-2010, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Scrappy
Well, it's been a long process, but I finally made it down to Naples. I moved down here about a month ago and have been staying in a hotel, but I should being moving into a condo I'm leasing on Nov. 1st.

I don't have a boat down here yet, but I'll be stopping by the naples bay resort on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some people.
Paul. We received your FMO membership application today. Welcome to Ft Myers Offshore and thank you for your support. Please tap me on the shoulder Saturday and say hello. It will be a great opportunity for you to see what FMO is about and what a great group of people we have in the Club.
All the best,
Bob
Old 10-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
If you want to meet some FMO members you are welcome to come with a few OSO guys on Nov. 27th run on my boat.
The club has a PR that weekend.

Will get you out on the water and see some of the sights and meet some local boaters.

Lots of room on my boat !
Catastrophe, thanks for the offer! I am suppossed to be in PA that weekend, but I might look at rescheduling my flight to come in Friday night so I can make it. I'll Let you know!

Tommymonza, I'll PM you my number. I'm free most weekends.

If all goes well, Nov. 1st I will be moving into a condo in Naples Park right by Wiggins Pass. I am pretty tired of living out of a hotel room.

Thanks all for the warm reception. Looking forward to putting somes names to faces tomorrow.