Info / Roll call for FMO Sat. April 3rd fun run to Lighthouse Restaurant >

Info / Roll call for FMO Sat. April 3rd fun run to Lighthouse Restaurant

Notices

Info / Roll call for FMO Sat. April 3rd fun run to Lighthouse Restaurant

Old 04-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got back from Ft. Myers Beach for spring break and want to thank PremierPOWER for letting me ride along with him and I really enjoyed myself. I was hoping to get back to the beach and walk down to Lani Kai but it took me an hour just to get over the bridge and by the time I got to where I was staying and walked down to Lani Kai I didn't see an boats from the run. I was going to buy another shirt or two because i showed my wife and she asked if I bought her one also so I was planning on buying another white one plus a black one . Great pictures everyone.

Thanks again Andy for the ride.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by STUCK
Just got back from Ft. Myers Beach for spring break and want to thank PremierPOWER for letting me ride along with him and I really enjoyed myself. I was hoping to get back to the beach and walk down to Lani Kai but it took me an hour just to get over the bridge and by the time I got to where I was staying and walked down to Lani Kai I didn't see an boats from the run. I was going to buy another shirt or two because i showed my wife and she asked if I bought her one also so I was planning on buying another white one plus a black one . Great pictures everyone.

STUCK. Glad you enjoyed the day. FMO is a pretty special group. If you go to our website at: www.ftmyersoffshore.org you can order tee shirts and hats online and pay using paypal. We will send the shirts out by mail.

Bob
Old 04-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by STUCK

Be glad you aren't here today. After the sideways rain, 50 MPH wind t-storm blew through around noon, it has been drizzling since. Impatiently waiting for it to clear up so we can get on the boat. ARRRGH!

P.S. Nice boat. We had the same exact same 275 (color scheme and all) from 05 to 08. Put 900 hrs on it - was a great boat.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recently purchased and received the DVD of this event, from Freeze Frame Video. I enjoyed it so much, I wanted to share the parts that featured my boat, with my friends and family. With this in mind, I called FFV and spoke with Jeff, whom I know very well, from 20 years of racing. I asked if I could have his permissions to re-edit, and post 3 minutes of the DVD, this one time. Jeff agreed.

So here it is. The sound starts up at 12 seconds in.

2010 FMO April, 308 Skater

Enjoy! and do not forget to raise the quality to 480p.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

That's cool. I ordered a DVD this past Monday so figured I'll get mine sometime this week. PremierPower offered me a ride in his formula and he doesn't even know me I am but I'm glad he did because I had a great time. I hope there is footage of his formula. I know there are pictures on FFV web site so I'm guessing there will be some footage. Thanks again Andy for the ride.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:56 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Stuck your dvd went out thanks jeff
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter