FMO announces new Board of Directors

Notices

FMO announces new Board of Directors

Old 07-01-2010, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default FMO announces new Board of Directors

Last month FMO had extended an invitation to interested members to stand for election for a new enlarged 7 member Board of Directors. 2 members have offered, in addition to the existing 5 members and have been acclaimed negating the need for an election. We welcome Joe Rutter and Jay Forbes to the new Board along with returnees Bob Barnhart, Dan Davies, Hans Haedeldt, Tom Cullen and John Wilkinson. Joe and Jay are both boat owners from Cape Coral and will do a great job of representing Lee County.

For more information on Ft Myers Offshore, Inc. please visit our website at www.ftmyersoffshore.org
Old 07-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to thank the new board members for giving there time to help the club . I think that this shows that the club has a solid foundation and great future ... Dan.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Earthwerks
I would like to thank the new board members for giving there time to help the club . I think that this shows that the club has a solid foundation and great future ... Dan.
Well said Dan and this is probably a good time for me to thank the past 5 member Board ( Dan, Hans, Tom and John ) for their hard work and dedication to the Club. Also welcome Joe and Jay to the FMO Board of Directors and thank you for your offer of service.

Bob