FMO run to Barnacle Phil’s and Cayo Costa beach party, Sat April 20, 2013 >

FMO run to Barnacle Phil’s and Cayo Costa beach party, Sat April 20, 2013

Notices

FMO run to Barnacle Phil’s and Cayo Costa beach party, Sat April 20, 2013

Old 04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default FMO run to Barnacle Phil’s and Cayo Costa beach party, Sat April 20, 2013

We had planned this run for March but moved it along to April due to some poor weather last month. April is better suited to an event like this in any case. This run is free to club members and intended to be very informal and beach casual. The start will be as usual at 11 AM at the Sanibel Bridge on Saturday, April 20th. We will run out to Barnacle Phil’s on North Captiva Island, then head over to the nearby beach at Cayo Costa. This will be the clubs first visit to Barnacle Phil’s and Cayo Costa so something new and different. You can bring your lunch along and eat at Cayo Costa or alternatively get a bite to eat at Barnacle Phil’s.
I will do the usual roll call 10 days in advance of the event.

Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 04-06-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

I have received a couple of e mails from some who thought dockage at Barnacle Phil's would be inadequate and the quality of food was not up to FMO standards. LOL I am now giving thought to dropping Barnacle Phil's and running up thru Matlacha ( it's high tide at 10:43 AM ) to Burnt Store for lunch, then west across Charlotte Harbor to Cayo Cost where we can hang out the rest of the afternoon. We will need to make a final decision on this by Wednesday the 10th when we will do a roll call. Any other ideas are invited either here or by e mail and then we will get things finalized and circulated to the full membership.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 04-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're easy, up for whatever, just let us know, just want to get on the water and have some fun.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

I just realized we scheduled a trip for this same weekend and we will not be able to attend. Have a great event and we will see you all next year.