Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Ft Myers Offshore
FMO  holding charity auction - Item # 1 Seats for 2 for Sarasota Hyatt weekend >

FMO holding charity auction - Item # 1 Seats for 2 for Sarasota Hyatt weekend

Notices

FMO holding charity auction - Item # 1 Seats for 2 for Sarasota Hyatt weekend

Old 01-18-2014, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default FMO holding charity auction - Item # 1 Seats for 2 for Sarasota Hyatt weekend

Our FMO Sarasota weekend from Jan 31 to Feb 2 / 14 is coming up soon. We will be conducting a charity auction to raise some money for FMO’s student education fund. This weekend event has proven very popular and sold out early again this year. If you and a guest would like to join me along with over 110 other guests on 33 offshore boats for our Sarasota weekend, feel free to bid on this package. Bids will be accepted by e mail ( [email protected] ), by posting on FMO’s Facebook page, or FMO’s OSO forum up until 8 PM Wednesday January 22 / 14. The package includes:

2 seats aboard Team PREDATOR leaving from either Marco Island ( 9 am ) or alternatively board at the Sanibel Bridge ( 9:45 am ), our starting point on Friday morning Jan. 31 with a return by mid afternoon Sunday Feb. 2 / 14.

Your room at the Hyatt for Friday and Saturday nights is included. ( Meals are not included other than the Saturday evening banquet. )

Saturday fun run for lunch aboard Team PREDATOR to Tarpon Pointe Grill on the Manatee River in Bradenton.

Event fees and dinner for two are covered for the Saturday evening banquet after which we will have a party with DJ in the Boathouse overlooking the Hyatt marina.

Departure back to Ft. Myers / Marco Island by 11:00 AM Sunday morning. There may be a lunch stop with others on the return in the Sanibel / Captiva area.

Minimum bid - $ 700.00

Thank you for supporting FMO,

Bob

Note: If you have an item you would like to donate for our auction to support this very worthwhile cause, please contact either me or Eric Belisle at [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails FMO  holding charity auction - Item # 1 Seats for 2 for Sarasota Hyatt weekend-team-predator-1.jpg   FMO  holding charity auction - Item # 1 Seats for 2 for Sarasota Hyatt weekend-team-predator-kw-2013.jpg   FMO  holding charity auction - Item # 1 Seats for 2 for Sarasota Hyatt weekend-hyatt-marina-.jpg  

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-18-2014 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Maybe I need to justify the $ 700.00 minimum. 2 nights at the Hyatt @ $ 200 night incl taxes = $ 400.00. 2 event fees @ 85.00 to cover the banquet dinner, DJ and a few incidentals = $ 170.00 for a total of $ 570.00 in costs leaving the charity with a meagre $ 130.00 after expenses. So you get to spend about 8 hrs aboard Team Predator, a 4 star hotel room for 2 nights, a local Sarasota fun run on Saturday, dinner, after party and the camaraderie of offshore friends for a weekend. Sounds like a deal to me !
Who is going to get this started ?

Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-20-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob, its a killer deal and a good cause. Just can't get away right now
Old 01-22-2014, 08:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thank you Chris Lanoue of Belle River, ON for an opening bid of $ 700.00. BTW, Chris that is USD ! LOL

Auction closes at 8 PM tonight, Wednesday Jan 22 / 14.

Bob
Old 01-22-2014, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

We now have a new high bidder, Jeff Armstrong of Marseilles, IL with a bid of $ 800.00. Thank you Jeff.

Bob
Old 01-22-2014, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wow, things are heating up. Chris Lanoue just upped his bid to $1,000.00. Thank you Chris. Auction closes in 30 minutes. 8 PM EST.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Our FMO Charity auction item # 1 - is now closed and we have 2 winners. At the last minute Jeff Armstrong agreed to match Chris Lanoue's high bid of $ 1,000.00 so both couples will get to join me on Team PREDATOR for the Sarasota weekend. I have a smaller than normal crew for that weekend so lots of room for the 4 of them. Thank you both Chris and Jeff for bidding and supporting FMO's student scholarship fund.

Bob and the Board of Directors of FMO
Old 01-22-2014, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks Bob, we can't wait! chris
Old 01-22-2014, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Congratulations, Chris. We appreciate your support and glad it worked out for everyone. Call me when you get a chance and I will fill you in on some of the particulars.

Bob
Old 01-22-2014, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Killing me. We get into Naples on the 15th.
Add insult to injury? It's 9 degrees with -5 windchill right now....and getting colder!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.