Formula Owners of NJ Heading South >

Formula Owners of NJ Heading South

Notices

Formula Owners of NJ Heading South

Old 10-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Formula Owners of NJ Heading South

Upon I.C.U.LOOKIN's recommendations I'm posting here as well.

A few Formula owners from the Northeast are making the trip south to the gulf coast of Florida (Gasparilla Sound) toward the end of November after Thanksgiving. We are looking to have a little Formula gathering Sunday November 30th at Cayo Costa State Park.

We are always looking to meet fellow Formula owners in different areas. Always trying to promote the brand the best we can, bring that family feel back to it. Of course it's open to all. Would be cool to put some faces to the names I've been seeing on here for years. If anyone's interested drop us a line or maybe help spread the word. Maybe you got a buddy or neighbor that is a Formula owner that might not be an OSO member or patrol facebook that often. It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be dragging down with Split. I've vacationed and boated the Boca Grande area my whole life and it would be cool to get together with local Formula Owners and boaters. I have been contemplating the move down for a while now but still have yet to pull the trigger.

Learn more about us at www.facebook.com/formulaownersofnj