Go Fast Hangouts and Flats Fishing Charters >

Go Fast Hangouts and Flats Fishing Charters

Notices

Go Fast Hangouts and Flats Fishing Charters

Old 03-16-2017, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Go Fast Hangouts and Flats Fishing Charters

Will get down to Fort Myers March 20th. My P's, Aunts, and Uncles have their condos down there.
Last year we tried to find a bar/restaurant where the go fast crowd hangs out and were unsuccessful.
There must be a few places where we can go see some serious hardware and have a bite to eat and a few beers.
Please let me know where to go by post or a PM.

Also being fisherman we always do a charter or two when I get down there. We've done the party boats many times
and while fun we are looking to do some back bay flats fishing this time. If anyone can recommend a good Captain
please let me know. The girls want to go, Mom and Aunts, so a Captain with patience is mandatory. Thanks.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 579 Likes on 239 Posts

There is a captain that runs out of salty SAMs off Maon street past the shrimp boats.

He operates off C dock I'll try to get his name and number when I get a chance. One of the better captains and great personality.

As far as go fast crowd , you don't see a whole lot unless there is a Poker Run.

A few may come to Salty SAMs occasionally .they have 2 bars and restaurants and tend to do old car shows there too. One of the more lively areas.

I like going for happy hour at the Lani Kia upstairs inside bar . Great happy hour prices . Have not been there in a few months so may want to call or check it out..
Old 03-17-2017, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I will assume this is it?

I see no Maon St. Did you mean Main St.?

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.4571.../data=!3m1!1e3
Old 03-27-2017, 06:04 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

dbkski , late on giving you intel. try the Boathouse, Rumrunners, or any waterfront bar we bounce around between Ft myers and The cape and like Tommy said not any one hangout for powerboats.