Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Ft Myers Offshore
Looking for high performance shop/mechanics plus where is everyone hanging? >

Looking for high performance shop/mechanics plus where is everyone hanging?

Notices

Looking for high performance shop/mechanics plus where is everyone hanging?

Old 05-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for high performance shop/mechanics plus where is everyone hanging?

Hi Everybody,

Just joined... I moved to the Cape about a week ago from the east coast of Florida (Originally from Chicago). Jason over at Brand X, has been taking care of my boat in Pompano Beach for about a year and half. FYI, if anyone needs any work done on that coast, I highly, highly recommend Brand X - Solid guys that know there stuff!!!

Anyway... I am reaching out to all of you, to find out who you use in this area to maintain your boats, engines, drives etc... Also wondering where everyone is hanging out with their performance boats. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks once again,

Bill
Old 05-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Registered

Welcome to the cape. Lots of go fast guys here. FMO is a great group of go fast guys that get together for many events throughout the year. I do a lot of work on quite a few offshore boats in the area as well.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Welcome. What part of cape? Wayne is good and also Daryl at HRE. Both great to deal with. I'm hanging in my garage trying to get the motors finished up. A lot of us hang out regularly even when not on boats. You can give me a call or text anytime. 850-238-5655. Another good contact is Bill who owns nauti concepts. Not so much mechanics as electronics, detailing, transport, storage. 239-222-5321

Mike
Old 05-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Registered

Thanks for the reply. Just looking for a talented individual to regularly maintain my boat. I could tell you horror stories, about the wrong person climbing around my engine compartment, or working on my drives. My boat is all ready in town, and my lift is getting installed next week sometime.
What type of work do you specialize
in,or do you do it all?
Old 05-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Registered

Mike,
I live in the SW part of the cape. Thanks for all the info. I will give you a call to bs, as soon as I get my house unpacked. It's been kinda crazy over the last week!
Old 05-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Registered

Give me a call sometime. We could discuss your boat and its needs. 239 229 6815.
Thanks for the compliment Mike .