Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DRY PITS PARTY-All season long (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100024-dry-pits-party-all-season-long.html)

gdfatha 04-06-2005 09:19 AM

DRY PITS PARTY-All season long

Dry Pits Party...All Season Long -(From Augie Pensa)

OK People, we have a GREAT offer for you all. The Idea was brought up by Frankie Sarro, Julie (Throttle-Up), Smitty and Yours Truley. You all know how much The Jersey Boyz like to PARTY, and EAT GOOD FOOD. At the Dry pits Julie will collect 10.00( If you choose to join us) from each crew and put it towards Cheeseburgers, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and sodas,ect. Julie has already bought the large grill, coolers, ect. Smitty and I will do the cooking with the help of Frankie and we have loads of Hoboken Eddie Sauces so get ready. Now I will be bringing some of our Famous Italian Specialties. I feel this is a great idea and it will serve as a way for new racers and crews to meet and get to know all you OLD RAT BA$TARDS and a great way just to hang out with everybody. Give me your thoughts and who's in! Everyone is WELCOME, Racers, CREWS, POKER RUNNERS...all kinds of RUNNERS. See you all in Miami. Augie "The Godfather" Pensa
Pain Heals,Chicks Dig Scars, Glory Lasts Forever!...The Jersey Boyz...Team Nesquik/AMF Offshore Racing ,The Delicate Sound Of Thunder...OPA/SBI/APBA P4-13..Powered By WAZZUP RACING ENGINES..."Hell Hath No Fury Like The Family"

Last edited by AugiePensa : Today at 07:27 AM.

==================================

gdfatha 04-06-2005 11:24 AM

Re: DRY PITS PARTY-All season long

ttt

AugiePensa 04-06-2005 12:52 PM

Thanks for shipping this over to General Marc. People, this is for everyone attending any of the SBI/APBA events and of course The Jersey Boyz events on The Northeast Circuit this year, come by, say hi (Or tell us to go to hell) and enjoy a few laughs with a bunch of NUTS! Hope to see most of you there. Augie

Ms PatriYacht 04-06-2005 03:07 PM

ummmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good, I am hungry :D and those Jersey Boyz can cook

AugiePensa 04-07-2005 06:44 AM

T T T

otis311 04-07-2005 07:25 AM

If you boys are at Ft Lauderdale Ill gladly stop in and have a few with you

DollaBill 04-07-2005 07:38 AM

See you guys in Miami

BODYSHOT1 04-07-2005 11:45 AM

ttt... :drink:

AugiePensa 04-07-2005 12:56 PM

otis, we'll be EVERYWHERE! See you then.

gdfatha 04-07-2005 02:39 PM

How bout a map to dry and wet pits???

I'm virgin to Ft Lauderdale?? :eek: :(