Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Look at this accident!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100074-look-accident.html)

39NAS-T 04-06-2005 10:09 PM

Re: Look at this accident!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CAP071
He' s been out hunting saber tooth tigers probably :eek:

On a scale of 1 to funny, you're not.

masher44 04-06-2005 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
speaking of beaks and trees, where is Masher? :D

Took home new tow vehicle tonite....will post pics after the custom add-ons are installed.... :cool:
Had to get the new truck before my visit next week to that little boat factory on 128th St. :D :D

fatdaddy 04-07-2005 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by 39NAS-T
On a scale of 1 to funny, you're not.

W/ all due respect, I must disagree. We're all just busting your chops. :p

offshoredrillin 04-07-2005 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by masher44
Took home new tow vehicle tonite....will post pics after the custom add-ons are installed.... :cool:
Had to get the new truck before my visit next week to that little boat factory on 128th St. :D :D

No Shiit?? Congrats dude, spill the beans, what did ya get, truck and boat? told ya I would have looked at that Gun for ya when I was there. Let me know where ya are in TX and I'll see if I have a guy there that can install a clear bra for ya....Rob

t500hps 04-07-2005 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Hey 39 not to jump the gun but the invention of the wheel and fire are going to really knock your socks off... :D:D:D

Just razzin man!

What are socks?

masher44 04-07-2005 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
No Shiit?? Congrats dude, spill the beans, what did ya get, truck and boat? told ya I would have looked at that Gun for ya when I was there. Let me know where ya are in TX and I'll see if I have a guy there that can install a clear bra for ya....Rob

No boat yet... that might have to wait. I know what I want ... I just need the prices to down tick another season I think. :mad:
Building a house this year when I figure out what area we are going to develop our next deal. I am in Granbury (45 mins. SW of Fort Worth) and the lake here is small.... my boat will do just fine on it.... but I will either be on Texoma, Whitney or PK Lake this fall so I am seriously looking for the replacement boat. I am heading South to look at the Vice primarily and a used TG( not the same one we discussed). If something is too good to pass up I might grab it but I think the Vice might be too small.
I would love to get a clear bra on the truck... let me know if you got someone here....I am heading to the accessories shop today to dress her up...then pics... :D :drink: