Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best Friend in hospital (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100108-best-friend-hospital.html)

fund razor 04-07-2005 12:12 PM

Re: Best Friend in hospital

That's the best looking Dodge I've ever seen. :D

Continued success on a full recovery!!

stecz20 04-07-2005 12:15 PM

good stuff. i like my dogs more than most people. they truly are part of the family.. stecz

fund razor 04-07-2005 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i like my dogs more than most people

That's ironic. Most people like your dogs better than you.

Just kidding Stecz. You set yourself up. But I'm just kidding. :drink:

stecz20 04-07-2005 12:21 PM

i know your just kidding, i know you love me.....

Rforsey 04-07-2005 12:31 PM

HotBoat.
Congrats on the surgery. It must have been hard for you while you were waiting. I went through this last year with my Dog. (not the spleen but thought she had either gotten into poison or had something tangled in her stomach) went threw hell I was a wreak for about 2 months. trying to figure out what was wrong with her. My Nick was the best.

IV's then surgery said it was a string but the vet didn't produce it for me. I know everything you two are going through. but keep an eye on him after the surgery. I brought Nickie home after and she seemed really good for 2 days then she started acting like she did before. took her back and my vet said she just need a boast with everything she had gone threw he gave her a shot and sent me home with another shot to give her the next day 2 days later back again to the vets. I won't tell you the rest but you can only imagine... if you see something you don't like take him back to the vets and be right on top of what they are doing.
just make the house as calm as can be while he recovers and I wish you guys the best.
You should be ok my situation was different, but the same as far as how attached I was....

SpeedGirl 04-07-2005 01:01 PM

Congrats on the surgery going well.... His nose will be wet and his tail will be wagging soon.... :D

Chris288 04-07-2005 01:23 PM

Paul,, got your message,, thats great news,, glad to hear he's doing well... :)

masher44 04-07-2005 01:45 PM

Great News !!!

Ms PatriYacht 04-07-2005 01:53 PM

That's great news :D :D , I am glad I checked back to see if you heard anything.

A lot of you know that I lost both my Yorkies over this winter and it is driving me crazy not to have a dog :( Mr P doesn't want another one and I do. Well after reading your posts I went on the internet and looked for some Yorkie rescue sites and they have a few near me. Some that even sounded good for us. So I might start pushing this, wish me luck.

Rforsey 04-07-2005 03:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
That's great news :D :D , I am glad I checked back to see if you heard anything.

A lot of you know that I lost both my Yorkies over this winter and it is driving me crazy not to have a dog :( Mr P doesn't want another one and I do. Well after reading your posts I went on the internet and looked for some Yorkie rescue sites and they have a few near me. Some that even sounded good for us. So I might start pushing this, wish me luck.

Sorry to hear that, I didn't want another one and Ron went out and brought this little guy home for Christmas, I think he got tired of me Missing Nick,
This is Bodaious (Bo). he is a handful and is very head strong.... but he has wiggled into my heart, keep us posted if you get one.