Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota Ride in Freedom One (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100397-sarasota-ride-freedom-one.html)

FREEDOM US1 04-11-2005 01:48 PM

Re: Sarasota Ride in Freedom One

Hey guys, that some pretty cool stuff! Now I know what it looks like to ride in the back seats. I think I'll stay up front. Great job hanging on and making a video at the same time. See you at LOTO 6-11-05 for some more fun.

Sean H 04-11-2005 01:59 PM

i always like seeing freedom at LOTO, i love that paint...

CigDaze 04-11-2005 02:07 PM

I think I would have put the camera down. :eek: :D :D

Is that the skyway forward to port?

BigSilverCat 04-11-2005 02:31 PM

wait till you see the video I took on the outside, besides the video camera shaking you can see the sponsons going up and down referencing the horizon. and the several seconds between on and off the throttles when we were in the air. It was along trip down there but it was well worth the ride on the outside thanks Jim.

Tyson

BigSilverCat 04-11-2005 02:36 PM

hey Jim you need to get james to post the video of you racing the pier 57 mti title for title. oh, never mind I did not get that video because it was too rough for him to show up.

(on another note I do believe pier 57 had a trans failure) but we did showup, and we conqured all !!!

TxHawk 04-11-2005 03:15 PM

Lucky Strike- if you see this video from a 46', imagine a 32'!!!!:eek:

jeaston 04-11-2005 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H

Hey there. Been talking to Rome, think we have a helo for their poker run :D :drink: Picture price just went up :evilb: :D

BLee 04-11-2005 03:40 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sean H

Yep she's purty. It is one that I like from TAOD. :cool:

WARPARTY36 04-11-2005 04:02 PM

I will never forget the ride in Miami with John Tomlinson on the throttles, and Jim on the wheel. It is a true work of art sitting in the back seat watching them operate that machine :D :D :D

jeaston 04-11-2005 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
hey Jim you need to get james to post the video of you racing the pier 57 mti title for title. oh, never mind I did not get that video because it was too rough for him to show up.

(on another note I do believe pier 57 had a trans failure) but we did showup, and we conqured all !!!

Tyson I am having a real hard time making a layout for him when the only picture you sent was with his boat on the trailer :D :drink: