Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota Ride in Freedom One (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100397-sarasota-ride-freedom-one.html)

OU Want Some?!! 04-19-2005 09:54 PM

Re: Sarasota Ride in Freedom One

Originally Posted by Jim Lee
OK I'll get used to that view, but I was hoping you could go a little faster than that!!!

I was talking about the view of the back of my boat-- from the back!! oh forget it.....

BigSilverCat 04-19-2005 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jim Lee
OK I'll get used to that view, but I was hoping you could go a little faster than that!!!

that was pretty good for someone with that low of a post count, he is going to be dangerous after he is on here for awhile

Sight and Sound 04-19-2005 10:19 PM

Hey Jim, I got your message today. Let me know when the Skater gets into town and we can go over everything. One problem though, Delo has me under retainer as his personal stero guy. I'm basically chained to his lift until further notice...a nice meal once in a while would be nice and it does get cold somewhat at night down here on E dock. I've just been penciling in a giant "S" in between the O and the U on his boat to pass the time. I think he'll like it.

FREEDOM US1 04-19-2005 10:25 PM

Delo set his self up for that one, Summer got a good chuckle out of it! See you later.

OU Want Some?!! 04-19-2005 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
that was pretty good for someone with that low of a post count, he is going to be dangerous after he is on here for awhile

yeah, he can't get anything but better.....

hopefully!

OU Want Some?!! 04-19-2005 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sight and Sound
Hey Jim, I got your message today. Let me know when the Skater gets into town and we can go over everything. One problem though, Delo has me under retainer as his personal stero guy. I'm basically chained to his lift until further notice...a nice meal once in a while would be nice and it does get cold somewhat at night down here on E dock. I've just been penciling in a giant "S" in between the O and the U on his boat to pass the time. I think he'll like it.

so, consorting with the enemy....and after so many boats, and cars. No more electric blanket for you.

and I was going to give you Farleys' keys!

BLee 04-19-2005 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
so, consorting with the enemy....and after so many boats, and cars. No more electric blanket for you.

hahahahahahahahaha :D :D

Sight and Sound 04-19-2005 10:50 PM

I'm scared of Farley. After taking over his old slip, i've noticed a lot of skid marks that are real thick and for some reason they start about a foot in front of the edge of the dock...they must be from running over potential bad stereo guys or something....? And all of his old neighbors have little dolls that look just like him hung up by nooses. What gives?

FREEDOM US1 04-21-2005 11:30 AM

you need to install about 800 pounds of amps and speakers in OU WANTED SOME. The heaver the better.