Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So glad I only have one 502 to feed this season (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100417-so-glad-i-only-have-one-502-feed-season.html)

GatorDave 04-11-2005 04:04 PM

Re: So glad I only have one 502 to feed this season

Also glad I have a single. I hear it from the wife everytime I buy fuel as it is :(

bglz42 04-11-2005 04:49 PM

That Activator is the chit!

waterheater 04-11-2005 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by t500hps
Just bought a twin BBC boat this winter....FU :( :D
Maybe if I wait until the tide is going out I'll get a head start???

Gotta get it off that trailer first Russ. With the tongue weight you had when i saw you, your tow rig will be up in the air!:D:D

OldSchool 04-11-2005 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by wwwTOPDJcom
Anyone else glad they only have one motor to feed?

Nope!! I'm glad I have twins. That way I can tow cheap mother ****ers like you in when you break down!! :evilb: :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

wwwTOPDJcom 04-11-2005 06:31 PM

Hey now that was cold, :eek: speaking of cheap did you get a Classified AD yet or you gonna post whore your boat for sale till its gone :D :D

GLH 04-11-2005 06:56 PM

Wimp.

:D:D:D

masi242 04-11-2005 06:58 PM

That biotch slap is going to hurt :D Just a single for me I can only amagine the wife $itching she`d say about TWO :D

US1 Fountain 04-11-2005 06:59 PM

Not me. My 32' with twins get s the same fuel ecomoy as my last 27' with a single. Maybe the blower had something to do with tat? :D Besides, we all know twins work only half as hard as a single, so it's a wash.

topfuel 04-11-2005 07:42 PM

I'm glad I only have one to feed, but the 2 Holleys on the blower love to drink alot. Maybe it's time to take the blower off and go back to a single carb.............................................. ............NAH!!!! :D

offshoredrillin 04-11-2005 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by craig223
Nope!! I'm glad I have twins. That way I can tow cheap mother ****ers like you in when you break down!! :evilb: :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Ya know, I kinda have to agree, I'm all for saving a buck here and there, but nothing we do is going to change the way the gas prices are. I have two boats with 500's and 502's, one is for sale, but if I dont sell it I'll use them both. I didnt buy my dually to worry about gas milage or usage, I'm not going to worry about it with my boat. Same as I wont go to Morton's or Ruths Chris and worry about the price of my steak. If its that much of an issue, park the boat or sell it...sheesh give it a rest already.