Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Welcome to our newest member "offshorenightmare" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100665-welcome-our-newest-member-offshorenightmare.html)

PhantomChaos 04-14-2005 01:11 PM

Re: Welcome to our newest member "offshorenightmare"

Ahhhh....... :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

fund razor 04-14-2005 01:13 PM

And six drinks right back at cha Nort. :D

Chris288 04-14-2005 01:16 PM

Warranted or not ?? potential OSO buyers of lamb boats should be aware of Lamb's practices,, not to mention he could have killed someone in the process... I sure as heck would want to know before doing business w/ this type of person..

Indy 04-14-2005 01:32 PM

I'm with Chris on this one. So the dude comes on here with an agenda...like nobody else here has an agenda :rolleyes: If he can stop one person from dealing with a potential nightmare, I'm sure that person would be grateful. I know I would be, there's enough headaches in this marine industry without adding to the pot. I admit he could go about this in a more proper manner though.

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...765#post653765

fund razor 04-14-2005 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288
Warranted or not ?? potential OSO buyers of lamb boats should be aware of Lamb's practices,, not to mention he could have killed someone in the process... I sure as heck would want to know before doing business w/ this type of person..

I am with you. So let's hear from someone on this forum with some balance and credibility. Somebody with some posts under their belt. I am not pro Lamb. I am anti-joining purely for bashing.

Chris288 04-14-2005 01:34 PM

Yah,, my favorite part of that story is,,,, DON'T tighten that bolt any more,,, I put a bunch of locktite on it and it's barely catching and I don't want to rip the threads out ???... NICE !!! what the heck do you think the force of 100 mph water trying to rip it off will do ?? one word,, Jackass !!

Chris288 04-14-2005 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
I am with you. So let's hear from someone on this forum with some balance and credibility. Somebody with some posts under their belt. I am not pro Lamb. I am anti-joining purely for bashing.

Those pics. and descriptions are all the credibility I need... There aren't any bones about it,,,, that was down right dangerous...

fund razor 04-14-2005 01:37 PM

See... for some reason it doesn't bother me at all when Indy and Chris do it.

Strange. I'm wierd.

Sean H 04-14-2005 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
See..
Strange. I'm wierd.

:cool: :cool:

Steve_H 04-14-2005 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288

apparently OffshoreNightmare should be completely ignored and all his post removed................since he doesnt have 1000+ post :rolleyes:

of course he had an agenda. WARNING people!!!

i dont know why the change but oso sure is quick to remove and label threads as dirty laundry recently when not to long ago we had a bad business section.

i had one i started removed recently and no names were ever mentioned in the thread and yet it was deamed dirty laundry :(

that situation was resolved in part because of the thread i started. sometimes letting a thread breath a little and grow does a real service to its members.

i do agree with you guys on how he started the threads.
you cant come out swinging in the first round like he did.