Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Top Gun!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100694-top-gun.html)

offshoredrillin 04-15-2005 07:40 PM

Re: Top Gun!!!!!!!!!!

I say you're doing edzackary correct!! the motors that you are talking about building will be plenty to push you to the speeds you want and do it RELIABLY!!! The sixes may or may not take some hp from you but it doesn't make sense (least to me) to spend an additional 20K for a couple mile an hour. If that were the case you would see formula 1 cars on the street, also pro stock cars. You know what your doing so do it, your combo will be"bullet" proof...pun intended. Thats the main reason I'm selling my street rods and such, no mo time for big maintenance.

OldSchool 04-15-2005 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
I am trying to get flight information so that I can take a look at the boat. What is the closest airport???

Juneau has the nearest airport I believe. Bring your mukluks, you're going to need them!! :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :p :p

spitfire1 04-15-2005 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by craig223
Yep, all of of you experts are right! I've decided to get a sailboat instead. Thanks for convincing me!!

Just food for thought thats all Craig.......even if you dont end up with it.....you still have a nice boat....... :cool:

masher44 04-15-2005 11:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you had some real nuts you would upgrade to the #7 drives.... oh wait... only me and Sean H have access to them... and we are thinking about loaning a set out to our buddy Stecz.....so you will have to suffer with the 6s.
JC might be able to glue you together some sick V6s to match your #6 drives.... :evilb: :evilb:

OldSchool 04-16-2005 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by masher44
If you had some real nuts you would upgrade to the #7 drives.... oh wait... only me and Sean H have access to them... and we are thinking about loaning a set out to our buddy Stecz.....so you will have to suffer with the 6s.
JC might be able to glue you together some sick V6s to match your #6 drives.... :evilb: :evilb:

Now there is someone who is on the right track in their thinking!!!!!! :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

JCPERF 04-16-2005 12:52 PM

:evilb: :evilb:

Now there is someone who is on the right track in their thinking!!!!!! :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

bryanspeedracer 04-16-2005 08:21 PM

Yep, all of of you experts are right! I've decided to get a sailboat instead. Thanks for convincing me!!

Indeed!

When it's their nickel, they can do whatever they want.

(Let me appologize in advance to the people that are qualified to spend Craig's money)

It's still a cool boat!

45sonic 04-19-2005 09:54 AM

[QUOTE=Sydwayz]Is that Andy Anderson's former boat?QUOTE]

I want to stand corrected. YES it is Andy's old boat

cbdragon 04-19-2005 01:27 PM

Well what is it Craig........sex or number 6's?

OldSchool 04-19-2005 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by cbdragon
Well what is it Craig........sex or number 6's?

BOTH!!!!! Thanks my friend for all of your advice. I really appreciate it! :) :)