Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West....who has the best food....drinks.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100740-key-west-who-has-best-food-drinks.html)

glassdave 04-15-2005 05:08 PM

Re: Key West....who has the best food....drinks..

yea . .forgot about Pepe's . .. if you go make sure you try their orange juice :D . . . geeze i didnt know they had dinner there either :drink:

Bad Girl 04-15-2005 07:50 PM

Our vote goes for Micheals. I hear Louie's Backyard is good as well.

I assume you are talking high class really good food. I love Hog's Breath just as much, but that isn't on the high end list of restaurants.

Bad Girl 04-15-2005 07:54 PM

Conch Republic does a good jo b too. Absolutely love Pepes for breakfast. Half shell for raw bar - but Michaels for top notch high class dinning.

KeyDesigns 04-15-2005 08:45 PM

Hello Fred! Well it looks like people gave you some good suggestions. We live down here so I can give you a couple places for good food. Drinks are anywhere really - all up and down Duval "do the crawl" For sure is Blue Heaven for breakfast (especially if you like pancakes).. Square One is a good Italian place ... 1/2 shell raw bar for seafood or for drinks and happy hour is Schooner Warf ... and PT's is awesome to. If you like Cuban sandwiches the best place is across from the Green Parrot called Court House Deli (which looks like a small convenience store)-and good cuban breakfast sandwiches .. but not where to eat there. I will ask my brother the other really good restaurant that I can't seem to remember right now. How long are you staying in the Keys? Hope to see you! Miss Holly

vette131 04-15-2005 09:41 PM

try teasers for that late night snack!!!

glassdave 04-15-2005 10:12 PM

oh . . by the way . . if it wasnt for madcow i would have never ben to the places i mentioned . . . or Keywest for that matter :drink: :drink:

serouusly though . . . Louies for fine dining . . .marthas for pate' :D . . anywhere in Keywest for partying. gotta be my favorite trip of the year :drink:

glassdave 04-15-2005 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by vette131
try teasers for that late night snack!!!

hehe . . second that :cool: :drink:

SpeedGirl 04-15-2005 10:35 PM

Sunday Morning Bloody Marys...... The Green Parrot

R Addiction 04-15-2005 11:08 PM

All I remember eating in KW was Key Lime pie ....and :evilb:

Booze took care of the rest of my intake that week!!!! :drink:

waterspeed 04-16-2005 06:16 AM

Blue Heaven on Peconia Street
Louie's Backyard
Peps's for Brunch or dinner (huge Steak & Chops)
Antonias on Duvall

Lobster rolls from A & B next th the Galleon

God I miss thant place!!! Hey DJD, May I Please buy another race boat! :D