Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where the HECK have I been? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100800-where-heck-have-i-been.html)

Shane 04-16-2005 07:29 AM

Where the HECK have I been?

Like any of you really care....(no comments stecz) :p I have been workin' my arse off building my business into a recurring revenue machine. Takes a year or two but making great headway. Hopefully the boat will be ready for the 2005 Lake George Offshore Demonstration Race.

Hope everyone is well. Have to run, have a meeting to go to. :cool:

otis311 04-16-2005 07:47 AM

Re: Where the HECK have I been?

Originally Posted by Shane
Like any of you really care....(no comments stecz) :p I have been workin' my arse off building my business into a recurring revenue machine. Takes a year or two but making great headway. Hopefully the boat will be ready for the 2005 Lake George Offshore Demonstration Race.

LMAO on that one. You work with my wife, I know your work habits !! Im glad all is well with you and let me know if you need a hand with getting the boat ready for the run.

Talk to you soon

Bob

SLINGSHOT 04-16-2005 08:46 AM

lake gerorge offshore race???.......lake offshore in the same sentence :D :D

TEAMBAJA 04-16-2005 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
lake gerorge offshore race???.......lake offshore in the same sentence :D :D

Try Lake Erie pal! The Lake where BAJAs (and Thrills Cig) actually run a poker run, while the rest of the big boys trailer to the lunch stop! :eek:

:drink: :drink:

GregP 04-16-2005 09:09 PM

Actually I was wondering how you were doing and going to drop a line. Sounds like all is well.

-Greg

ChromeGorilla 04-16-2005 09:35 PM

Just a quick question. I'm bringing my boat up to NY for a few weeks this summer stayin at my folks place on Sacandaga and was wondering when the demonstration was. I'd love to watch. Thanks.

Strip Poker 388 04-16-2005 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Shane

Hell? :eek: :evilb:

I was just leaving , Sorry I missed ya . I want be gone long.My ice melted on my beer I will be right back. Ice Runnnnnn :drink:

Audiofn 04-17-2005 07:42 AM

Hey Shano what is up. Was going past your neck of the woods last weekend, went to call you but your number is not in my new cell phone :(

How ya been?

Jon

EvilTwin 04-18-2005 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by ChromeGorilla
Just a quick question. I'm bringing my boat up to NY for a few weeks this summer stayin at my folks place on Sacandaga and was wondering when the demonstration was. I'd love to watch. Thanks.

Chrome,

It is May 21st. I know you will be coming up around middle june. If you are here in time (June 11th) you should come up to Lake Champlain for the fun run there. It is a great time.

ET