Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O.K. My Turn...Wife needs some prayers !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101151-o-k-my-turn-wife-needs-some-prayers.html)

R Addiction 04-21-2005 09:41 AM

Re: O.K. My Turn...Wife needs some prayers !!!

Dave, Your wife is in our thoughts and prayers.

Wardey 04-21-2005 10:21 AM

Thanks again !!! Just got back from the hospital and they are probably going to let her come home tomorrow if the Intestinal Doc doesn't find anything with his tests today. They still don't know what is going on. No female problems what-so-ever ??? They are going to do another Cat Scan today just for one more look. You ALL have been so nice. Thanks for the support !!! Dave

CigDaze 04-21-2005 10:26 AM

Dave, thanks for the updates.
We're here with you both, hoping that she'll be through this in no time.

mopower 04-21-2005 04:44 PM

Good news Dave hope it continues. Isn't modern medicine wonderful...still no answer. No wonder they call it a "practice" :D

Jassman 04-21-2005 06:11 PM

Glad to hear your wife is feeling much better. We will all say another prayer for her tonight. Take care and get some rest, she will need you at 100% when she gets home. Jeff and Sandy.

dykstra 04-21-2005 06:55 PM

I hope she gets better soon!

kitten 04-22-2005 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Wardey
Thanks again !!! Just got back from the hospital and they are probably going to let her come home tomorrow if the Intestinal Doc doesn't find anything Dave

Home Sweet Home! Yeah!! :evilb:

Loan Ranger 04-22-2005 09:21 AM

Dave,

Looking forward to a re-do on dinner when Jenn feels up to it. Hopefully she is home today and on the road to recovery. Just thinking about you guys.

Wardey 04-22-2005 10:16 AM

Thanks again. She is still in the hospital and it seems she has a blockage in the small intestine. They have inserted a suction tube from her nose to her stomach to try and releive the pressure in hopes the blockage clears its self. If it doesn't clear by Sunday, she will have to undergo surgery. Spent the night there last night with her and she did real well until about 4:00am and then got sick, better by 5:00am, ran to the house at 6:00am to get the kid's to school, back at the hospital at 9:00am and just ran home to clean up abit then i'm going back. Not good news but it most certainly could be worse !!! I'll keep you posted and thanks again. The man upsatairs is probably getting tired of talking to me.....Thanks again, Dave

SpeedGirl 04-22-2005 10:29 AM

Dave send her our love.... we are all still praying and wishing her the best....