Need to get a Marine Survey done >

Need to get a Marine Survey done

Notices

Need to get a Marine Survey done

Old 04-21-2005, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to get a Marine Survey done

I am in in Central Ohio and need a survey done for insurance purposes. Who is close to me and can do one?
Old 04-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Registered

Default Re: Need to get a Marine Survey done

You certainly need insurance with your business practices.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey at100, we know you had some unhappy dealings with lamb but quit searching for everyone of his threads and baching him its getting old. I know you had to look for this one was it was way to old to be on the front page.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Registered

Unhappy dealings? Absurd dealings is more like it.

Did you read this?

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...highlight=lamb

Because you are the ONE single person who doesn't seem to find it appalling out of the 10,000 who have read it. Sorry, but this guy has some nerve coming to this community now and asking for anything!

Last edited by at100plus; 04-27-2005 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Registered

I did read the whole thing and I aint saying anything about the who did who wrong thing. I'm just saying that I've noticed that every few weeks you get on here and do a search for all of lambs post and reserect them for the sole purpose of bashing him. We all know about it and its getting a little old.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Registered

At 100plus. I opened this thread and read Lambs question then read you response and fell out of my chair laughing. Hope to see you get your mess you have had taken care of.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Registered

Why is it getting old for you? Because you are a mechanic, who worked in a race boat pit crew who has ties or possible former residence in Ohio?

I understand your position, but you have to admit, if you read the whole thing, you would never let anything go out of your shop like that would you? Would you handle a customer in such a way?

If you were a marine surveryor and a member of OSO would you want to be alerted to this kind of business?

Everyone else seems to think that this man gets the notoriety he deserves.

Last edited by at100plus; 04-27-2005 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Registered

Well you got two things right, I am a mechanic, and I did pit crew on a few teams. I pit crewed for an NJBA team in Califonia and a Western Formula Light team in California as well. I have never lived in Ohio and never met Lamb though. I am by no means standing up for him in any way. You have a very well documented case against him and I have read it. I applaud you for actually posting proof of you claims as well, most people don't actually have any. All I was saying is that finding all of his posts and chasing him around the internet is a little childish. We are all very aware of your situation but every thread that lamb is involed in doesn't need to turn into a Lamb bashing post. I am not trying to take anything away from your situation at all here I just think your getting to the point of beating a dead horse.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:07 PM
Registered

Perhaps your right, but now I have to rebuild one of the motors (so far) on top of all the other garbage, and to say the least, I am pissed.

It's my dead horse, and the only reasonable ramifications that I can put fourth. I've researched civil action and it would not be worthwhile or cost effective.

I could sign criminal complaints for threats and forgery and bring him to my jurisdiction on that, but that won't help me any monitarily nor will it prevent others from being victimized, it would just be vindictive.

I'm not looking to do Lamb any harm, I only want for him to do the right thing.

Last edited by at100plus; 04-28-2005 at 07:29 AM.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Registered

Lamb:

If the surveyor I work with saw your work he would close your shop due to shoddy workmanship so make sure your $hit is right before you bring in a surveyor or YOU may endup paying with your liveftyle not just the surveyors fees...

BTW once the surveyor comes onsite EVERYTHING relating to the boat being looked at is scrutinized INCLUDING where it is at and what else has been done.

Quick Reply: Need to get a Marine Survey done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.