Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   42 Tiger speeds??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101324-42-tiger-speeds.html)

otis311 04-22-2005 08:41 AM

Re: 42 Tiger speeds???

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
and your N/A right Bob? hows it coming with the prop tests? In 00 they also started the vacuum bagging of the hulls which helped in strength. Cozzi had my tiger at 73, I'll see how it does in the bay next week... Rob

Boat is still apart waiting for Tailpipes and mufflers. It will be back together by Monday and Ill be running it all next week in the Keys and Miami

klaw 04-22-2005 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by otis311
Boat is still apart waiting for Tailpipes and mufflers. It will be back together by Monday and Ill be running it all next week in the Keys and Miami

I am going to be in Miami and the Keys wed night and thursday if you are out on South beach I will buy the beer in exchange for a ride

Klaw

GLH 04-22-2005 09:32 AM

...Im going to be 1 mph faster the G.L. no matter what...

It's good for you to set goals like that... You know, stuff that is more than likely a looooonnnnng strech for you...It teaches you to deal with your fears....you know. :D

otis311 04-22-2005 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by klaw
I am going to be in Miami and the Keys wed night and thursday if you are out on South beach I will buy the beer in exchange for a ride

Klaw

Klaw, I owe you a ride. Ill be at Holiday Isle Thursday afternoon thru Friday afternoon. Are you going to be at your Condo ??

otis311 04-22-2005 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
It's good for you to set goals like that... You know, stuff that is more than likely a looooonnnnng strech for you...It teaches you to deal with your fears....you know. :D

I knew id get a quick responce on that one

GLH 04-22-2005 09:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Back4More
...running 82 with 540ci/750hp blower motors...

...I have 725 hp...I expect to be around 82 MPH...

Wow those extended cabins really take it out of you...

Or maybe it's the Phil Lipshutz magic set-up???

I'm turning XR's also and I've been told they are harder to turn than B1's. And I imagine pumping out 630-640 HP each at best??? Everyday I run 78 and light load 80's in fresh.

I have hit 82 in salt water with Craig223, Mrs. Craig223, tomcat/Paul and Biggus on board so that's a serious load and they can verify that. :D:D:D

Love that cabin!!!

klaw 04-22-2005 10:06 AM

Klaw, I owe you a ride. Ill be at Holiday Isle Thursday afternoon thru Friday afternoon. Are you going to be at your Condo ??

I might be in the keys thursday afternoon just to check on condo need to be back in Lauderdale/Miami for early friday flight I lost your cell mine is 815-236-5547
So if you are in the water thursday afternoon I will be in that area

otis311 04-22-2005 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by klaw
I might be in the keys thursday afternoon just to check on condo need to be back in Lauderdale/Miami for early friday flight I lost your cell mine is 815-236-5547
So if you are in the water thursday afternoon I will be in that area

518 361-6521

otis311 04-22-2005 10:16 AM

I think its a little of both G.L. The full ext covergirl must cost a mile or two and Im sure Phils set up adds a mile or two. My drives arent b-1's though. so take that out of the equation. It still adds up to me being 1mph faster. Or maybe .1 Doesnt matter though because these babys have to last an awefull long time and I have to have alot of restraint from pushing the sticks all the way down all the time. Its just going to be nice to cruise at 65 mph w/o beating the mills up to bad. No what I mean

offshoredrillin 04-22-2005 01:06 PM

Whos cabin, or should I say closet is that GL?