Notices

Sunsation Coolers

Old 07-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Sunsation Coolers

I really like the way sunsation does there coolers under the bolsters. I am thinking about doing this behind the back seats of my motion. Does anyone know what kind of coolers that sunsation uses?

Thanks
Don
Attached Thumbnails Sunsation Coolers-dscn5764.jpg  
Old 07-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 882 Likes on 478 Posts

Coleman's like you would find at Walmart! Call Joe at the factory for the size 810-794-4888. The F4 uses bigger ones but it is a stupid simple idea that makes for easy transport in/out of the boat.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dgduck13
I really like the way sunsation does there coolers under the bolsters. I am thinking about doing this behind the back seats of my motion. Does anyone know what kind of coolers that sunsation uses?

Thanks
Don
Actually we just made them some of our custom Soft coolers to click into the boat. they are now using our coolers in thier boats. If you need a certain size cooler let me know we can usually match the size to make it fit in any space.
Work 100 times better then the hard cooler...

Brian
AOcoolers
Old 07-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Cooler Guy
Actually we just made them some of our custom Soft coolers to click into the boat. they are now using our coolers in thier boats. If you need a certain size cooler let me know we can usually match the size to make it fit in any space.

Brian
AOcoolers
Well what sizes do you have? Do you have a website?
Old 07-23-2007, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 882 Likes on 478 Posts

Brian
AOcoolers
http://sunsationboats.com/justleft.asp Scroll through and you can see pics of this guy's new coolers.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:57 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dgduck13
Well what sizes do you have? Do you have a website?
http://www.aocoolers.com/

he is a real nice guy, met him in Havasu.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:58 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brian
AOcoolers
Saw a bunch of your product running around the last poker run I was at, we just made a new OSO logo maybe we can get a few embroidered before the Destin Poker run. Give me a call, thanks.

Steve
Old 07-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Registered

Brian, I was thinking you need to make some can and bottle coozies with the same outer/inner materials as the coolers. I need something to keep my beer bottle cold other than a coozie made out of an old wet suit! Oh, and if you decide to do it, you gotta pay me royalties!
Old 07-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Registered

Cool!!
Old 07-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
Brian, I was thinking you need to make some can and bottle coozies with the same outer/inner materials as the coolers. I need something to keep my beer bottle cold other than a coozie made out of an old wet suit! Oh, and if you decide to do it, you gotta pay me royalties!
You haven't received your check from all the business you've given us. I'll make sure to talk to my book keeper!!!
That's Bull S%@#

Quick Reply: Sunsation Coolers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.