Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey GLH! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101624-hey-glh.html)

GLH 04-26-2005 02:12 PM

Re: Hey GLH!

Originally Posted by Shane
What's the worst thing about being gay?
Your parents couldn't hear you because you and your gay lover in your 32 Skater passed their 42 CIGAR BOAT! :drink:

I'd be careful about those gay jokes when you got your bottom all messed up when you came up here last... :D:D:D

The bottom of your boat that is.

GLH 04-26-2005 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
As for you GL you can laugh all you want about my trailer home but I can sell that and you can not laugh away your ugly :eek: :eek: :p :p :drink: :drink:

Better clean those aluminium mirrors in your bathroom Jon, the dude starring back when you shave twice a month isn't quite Brad Pitt, it's more like Mr. Pitt from Seinfeld ... :drink:

Audiofn 04-26-2005 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Better clean those aluminium mirrors in your bathroom Jon, the dude starring back when you shave twice a month isn't quite Brad Pitt, it's more like Mr. Pitt from Seinfeld ... :drink:

I shave at LEASTE three times a month there tommato head!!! :p :p

bryanspeedracer 04-26-2005 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
What's the worst thing about owning a cat?

Telling your parents your gay. :D

I just fell outta my chair!

That was gd-dam funny.

Shane 04-26-2005 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
I'd be careful about those gay jokes when you got your bottom all messed up when you came up here last... :D:D:D

The bottom of your boat that is.

LMAO! :D :D :D

Audiofn 04-27-2005 08:05 AM

Hey GL don't you own a TIGER You know like Sigfried and Roy!!! :p :p

Waterfoul 04-27-2005 08:22 AM

Well, since I've met GL's wife and oldest son, I guess he's not really gay..... Bi perhaps, but not full on gay. :rolleyes:

Audiofn 04-27-2005 11:34 AM

So Foul we should assume you showed up with DNA equipment to make sure those kids are actually his? I mean he did say some place that they are well behaved so one has to wonder :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink:

GLH 04-27-2005 02:42 PM

So Foul we should assume you showed up with DNA equipment to make sure those kids are actually his? I mean he did say some place that they are well behaved so one has to wonder :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink:

Foul comes equipped...

GLH 04-27-2005 02:45 PM

Hey GL don't you own a TIGER You know like Sigfried and Roy!!! :p :p

Let's not even mention who owns Formulas and Donzis...