Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   smith mtn lake sat may 7th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101731-smith-mtn-lake-sat-may-7th.html)

docmanrich37 04-27-2005 09:32 PM

Re: smith mtn lake sat may 7th

Originally Posted by mwdill
brian you don't want to miss this one do you?

Will he won't miss that weekend but he still think Mary Sue is going to myrtle beach for this weekend.well he's half right she is going to s.c.M.S. i won't tell if you don't.lol.Sydwayz if you change your mind. you the cell #.

mwdill 04-28-2005 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by Theboopgal
For Lori, anything baby!! Does she need a birthday spanking? :drink: Can't wait to see yall again.

yea, she has been very bad ,in going to need some help with that :evilb:

Sydwayz 04-28-2005 11:11 AM

MS and I are in for next weekend with Monsoon.

mwdill 04-29-2005 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
MS and I are in for next weekend with Monsoon.

im glad you are bringing monsoon,because i think the girls need a big dance floor (your deck).
:cool: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

Sydwayz 04-29-2005 08:21 AM

I was installing the system and night-club lights last night. Its gonna rock. I just need to buy a pole now.

mwdill 04-29-2005 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I was installing the system and night-club lights last night. Its gonna rock. I just need to buy a pole now.

no need for a pole, got a friend that has 2 on his dock! :D:
but i always say you never have too many poles for the ladies:drink:

BAJA WILL 04-30-2005 12:04 PM

When is everyone arriving?? Friday if anyone comes in early I will take off from work early and meet up?? Or just stop on by saturday, you all know where the beach is, B-25 :drink:

WILL MURRAY

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 04-30-2005 12:12 PM

How far up blackwater are you ?

BAJA WILL 05-01-2005 07:26 PM

We are on the left about 1/4 mile before the Cliffs, we have a white sand beach with a Tiki Bar on it. If you are up that way I am sure you have seen it :D

WILL :drink:

engreps 05-01-2005 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by AMERICAN BAD A$$
I just gave up my room for that weekend , had something come up , was there last Fri thru Mon . Docking in 35mph winds sucks big time . who has a nice shallow ramp with lots of room , the one at Westlake dunks about 5 ft of my boat .

Try the ramp at Lake Side Marina they load a lot of construction barges there and it has a great ramp.
Ramp is long and has a gentle slope.

Will probably cost $5.00 or so to use it.

OH Yea and we will be out on the pond Saturday.
Most likely will be at Portside