Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Heading to Lake Cumberland Marine to bring back the Ciggie (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101757-heading-lake-cumberland-marine-bring-back-ciggie.html)

39NAS-T 04-26-2005 11:33 PM

Heading to Lake Cumberland Marine to bring back the Ciggie

This weekend I am heading down to Lake Cumberland Marine to pick up the Cigarette. It is finally done!!!!! Best Birthday present ever!!! I get to drive to pull our boat back. I will have pictures of the boat and what she looks like being pulled down the road. I cant wait to splash her and see what she is all about.
Hunter

Ms PatriYacht 04-27-2005 04:31 AM

Re: Heading to Lake Cumberland Marine to bring back the Ciggie

nice 23rd birthday present, you are a lucky guy :D . good luck and have fun with it. We look forward to seeing it around.

39NAS-T 04-27-2005 09:01 AM

I will be in the car for 7 hours then see the boat. I cant wait to splash her on Lake St. Clair and turn her on. That will be the real present hearing the motors. That is what my dad said, your present is bringing the boat back and starting the motors when you get home. I love it!!!!!! This summer is going to be awesome. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:
Hunter

BLee 04-27-2005 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by 39NAS-T
That is what my dad said, your present is bringing the boat back and starting the motors when you get home.
Hunter

That sounds great Hunter. Until after you start them and he says, "now go handle the lines and bumpers kid, I'm driving". :drink: :drink:

dkwestern 04-27-2005 09:35 AM

Sweet Hunter, the weather better shape up by then, I still havent been on the dang water. We should all get together for a fun run in a couple weeks.

39NAS-T 04-27-2005 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
That sounds great Hunter. Until after you start them and he says, "now go handle the lines and bumpers kid, I'm driving". :drink: :drink:

You are about right on. :D

I am trying to get a big fun run going who is intrested in going on a fun run???
Where is wrink?
Hunter

wrinkleface 04-27-2005 02:30 PM

Yo Nas-T, Have a safe trip and get that smoker back here in one piece! Look forward ta get'n a ride in both of the newly rigged water rods, even though one is a Puddy Tat!!!!!! :evilb: Take care, Wrink

dkwestern 04-27-2005 02:37 PM

How about the 14th for a fun run??

Summer Heat 04-27-2005 02:44 PM

Hey Hunter, when are you due to arrive at LCM. We are going to drop off sometime Sunday and would love to meet and see your cig.

39NAS-T 04-27-2005 03:04 PM

I am not sure now. Cigarette painted the swim platform the wrong color and they have to redo it now. Looks like we are flying down to look at the cig I am not driving as of right now. We will be there on Sat when you guys coming exactly? The 14 I have to study for finals the next week. What about the 21st? I want to do a few fun runs through the summer as well. But that would be an awesome kick off. Would that date work? I think that we should head down to put in bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:
Hunter