Anyone else experience this?

Notices

Anyone else experience this?

Old 04-27-2005, 04:46 PM
TC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else experience this?

I have contacted Teague Custom Marine twice in the past 6 weeks and both times I could not believe what I had just experienced. I first contacted them with credit card in hand to discuss and purchase a cam kit for a friends 454 mag efi. The person I spoke with informed me that it would not work....could not be done.... and informed me that the only thing that could be done would be to add a new ignition box and free flowing spark arrestor. I then dialed CP Performance and discussed the engine build up with a very knowledgeable and courteous member of their staff and placed an order for the cam kit and two sets of headers. Just about an hour ago I called Teague again to discuss a couple of items and again I was less than amused with the conversation.

I hope it does not appear that I am attempting to bash or harm the integrity of such a marine retailer nor am I trying to boast another. I have purchased items from Teague in the past with no disappointments. Has anyone else had a similar experience or is it just me??
Old 04-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Anyone else experience this?

Happened to me when I called them to by a set of CMI headers two years ago. I told them I wanted the CMI water jacketed diverters to work with the Merc Y tube. They told me it wouldnt work and they wouldnt even give me a price. All they wanted to do was sell me their external switchable mufflers and when I told them I wanted the CMI Sound Choice diverters I was as good as DEAD to them.

I bought the headers and diverters from someone else.

Seems to be a pattern here.

Ron
Attached Thumbnails Anyone else experience this?-dsc00296.jpg  
Old 05-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Anyone else experience this?

They act like if you havent bought anything from them before they dont want to talk to ya .Do a searh on this . Its the norn there

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.