Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey Too Old (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101901-hey-too-old.html)

Audiofn 04-29-2005 10:34 AM

Re: Hey Too Old

Originally Posted by sutphen30
does this mean you win by default. :evilb: :evilb:

If he sells the boat (remember he has to sell it, it has been up for sale before) then I win be default. I thought I won when I purchased the Donzi and dropped it in the water and drove it in the Concord river at 45 :eek: :eek: Then everyone jumped on me and said that the deal was Formula or Sutphen. So I guess this is it :( Wish like hell I could afford it while I am building my house.... Wife would kill me however, actually she would tell me to get it but then we would have to stop the house and that aint gona happen!!! :D:D

dockrocker 04-29-2005 10:34 AM

Actually, Fred's ad (as linked above) has an error. It reads:

New boat is inbound so the Sutphen needs a new home...
when what he really meant was:

New trailer is inbound so the Sutphen needs a new home.
:D :D :D :D

Waterfoul 04-29-2005 12:13 PM

Well if any sane person were to buy the Sutphen from Too Old, they would insist on a sea trial right? And at a sea trial ownership doesn't change hands until you get BACK TO THE RAMP!! So, Fred would win as long as the Sea Trial burns the required $50 worth of fuel before the boat returns to the ramp.

Am I right or what???

Audiofn 04-29-2005 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Well if any sane person were to buy the Sutphen from Too Old, they would insist on a sea trial right? And at a sea trial ownership doesn't change hands until you get BACK TO THE RAMP!! So, Fred would win as long as the Sea Trial burns the required $50 worth of fuel before the boat returns to the ramp.

Am I right or what???

So what is he going to put your motors in there!! Won't even burn up a gallon of fuel!!! :p :p :drink: :drink:

Waterfoul 04-29-2005 05:02 PM

My one motor would probably run long enough to get it off the trailer.... that's about it!

Waterfoul 04-29-2005 05:03 PM

And I still think I'm right with my earlier post... sea trial = victory!

GLH 04-29-2005 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Too Old
Drives are on the boat..

Any cones on that bad boy ? :drink: :D:D:D:D

hillbilly24 04-29-2005 11:53 PM

Drives are on but no motors, sea trial might be kinda tough. Fred, I've never met you in my life but I hear you are a great guy and I'm starting to feel sorry for you hear. If you want I would be happy to come up for a week and help you slam something in that boat so you can burn the 50 bucks and gets everyone to leave you alone.

TEAMBAJA 05-01-2005 01:50 AM

Why does the ad say YEAR 1996 and Model 1995? :confused:

Audiofn 05-01-2005 08:21 AM

Now the Motors are on the chopping block!!!! :eek: :eek: :( :(

I understood the boat but the motors!!! Man those things are unreal!!! Maybe Mrs. TooOld had enough :eek: :eek: :drink: