Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   And Now, Back to Boating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101994-now-back-boating.html)

fund razor 05-03-2005 09:14 AM

Re: And Now, Back to Boating

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Unfortunately, I was refering to myself...... :(

:D

Ohh... sorry about that. :D :drink:

Jamie B. 05-03-2005 09:25 AM

Unfortunately, I was refering to myself...... :(
:D

Hey B,

nice Greddy boost gauge, but you dont have it pegged yet ! Bump that baby up a few more psi. Life only begins at 30 PSI ! :D :cool:

Whats it in ?

BLee 05-03-2005 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
Hey B,

nice Greddy boost gauge, but you dont have it pegged yet ! Bump that baby up a few more psi. Life only begins at 30 PSI ! :D :cool:

Whats it in ?

LOL, I actually got it from a car forum I frequent. Everyone turns up their boost over there. www.6speedonline.com :cool:

Jamie B. 05-03-2005 09:59 AM

LOL, I actually got it from a car forum I frequent. Everyone turns up their boost over there. www.6speedonline.com :cool:

Small world sometimes. Ryan, the admin, is a friend of mine. He's got his silver 1200+ rwhp TT SRT Viper up here in Chicago now for the summer months. Did some hi-way pulls with it last week, its a monster. He pulled on a 10.0 @ 139 mph single turbo Lexus SC 300 like he pulled the e-brake up. Got it on video too, but it requires Quicktime.

Anyway, I digress, back on topic. Ruthless is ruthless ! :D

Waterfoul 05-03-2005 10:10 AM

I have quick time!! Send it my way!!

Jamie B. 05-03-2005 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I have quick time!! Send it my way!!

PM sent. Goodies inside. :D

BLee 05-03-2005 10:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Small world sometimes. Ryan, the admin, is a friend of mine. He's got his silver 1200+ rwhp TT SRT Viper up here in Chicago now for the summer months. Did some hi-way pulls with it last week, its a monster. He pulled on a 10.0 @ 139 mph single turbo Lexus SC 300 like he pulled the e-brake up. Got it on video too, but it requires Quicktime.

Anyway, I digress, back on topic. Ruthless is ruthless ! :D

Wow that is a small world. Is Shank pretty cool? He seems like he's alright but doesn't say much to anyone but his crew. I have the dyno video of his Viper. That thing is brutal and I'm not even into Vipers. You'll have to tell him that "BlackGold" on his site is a tool.....LOL. :D

Jamie B. 05-03-2005 10:36 AM

Wow that is a small world. Is Shank pretty cool? He seems like he's alright but doesn't say much to anyone but his crew. I have the dyno video of his Viper. That thing is brutal and I'm not even into Vipers. You'll have to tell him that "BlackGold" on his site is a tool.....LOL. :D

Yeah, he's cool. He just doesnt want alot of people knowing all about his sh/t. He's down to earth in person.

He maxed out the dyno on that pull, 1200 rear wheel and climbing.

BlackGold, that isnt you, is it ?

BLee 05-03-2005 10:41 AM

BlackGold, that isnt you, is it ?

I can understand him wanting to be low profile. Seems like a cool guy.

Yeah, I had to register like 5 times because his site got screwed up awhile back. TwinStepGun, among others were wiped out and BlackGold was the only one that got activated. Oh well. :drink:

Waterfoul 05-03-2005 10:46 AM

Cool videos. Thanks!