Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bad Girl hits the water!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102134-bad-girl-hits-water.html)

Ted G 05-01-2005 04:57 PM

Bad Girl hits the water!!!

1 Attachment(s)
1st spy photo of offshoredrillin in his new ride :cool:

OldSchool 05-01-2005 06:03 PM

Re: Bad Girl hits the water!!!

I wonder if he broke it in by getting a little dock rash??? :D :drink: It should handle a little differently than the 311!!

VelocityMike 05-01-2005 06:16 PM

Rob it was good to meet you today....boat looked great!!!!!!

offshoredrillin 05-01-2005 09:07 PM

thanks all, actually poopsie, no dock rash at all, it handles much better than my 311, the trans shifts are as smooth and slow and easy got it done right. only prob was pier 7 has a long ramp and a short ramp, well they didnt tell me, and my luck I drew the short one, dually pulled the trailer right back out, and the day was saved...was then Ted showed up and we christened her right!!!

OldSchool 05-01-2005 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Ted showed up and we christened her right!!!

Explain to me how you and Ted christened the boat. I've always brought a woman for that!!!!! :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

t500hps 05-01-2005 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by craig223
Explain to me how you and Ted christened the boat. I've always brought a woman for that!!!!! :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

:eek: Ditto!!!..................you guys are sick! :D

offshoredrillin 05-01-2005 09:15 PM

lol, was simple, Ted, my friend Del and I all poured some beer on it to christen it...gutter boy, I know where you were headed with that but nope not today:D, my face is windburned and my lips are chapped from smiling...and the bay spray was friggin cold!!!.I loo at it this way, I'm sure i got my first scratch somewhere, spilled beer on it, and next couple weeks I'll do some offshore drillin on it:D

Ted G 05-01-2005 09:32 PM

Go ahead Rob, tell them about the virgin sacrifice, they're not pussies, they can handle it :D

OldSchool 05-01-2005 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
lol, was simple, Ted, my friend Del and I all poured some beer on it to christen it:D

Great, now you guys are into alcohol abuse!!! :drink: :drink:

offshoredrillin 05-02-2005 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by insptech
Go ahead Rob, tell them about the virgin sacrifice, they're not pussies, they can handle it :D

Oh that part, well I didnt want to let that out in case and powice officers were reading this.:D