Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Havasu Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102139-lake-havasu-poker-run.html)

Outdrive1 05-01-2005 06:58 PM

Re: Lake Havasu Poker Run

3 Attachment(s)
cant get enought of that triple x

Outdrive1 05-01-2005 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by skater40
Gone Again was not in the poker run-He was out testing his new motors and trying to run with the big dogs.He ended the day with a blown transmission. :cool:

That sucks, I blew my drive right after the first group left. I know how he feels.......

Outdrive1 05-01-2005 07:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more........

burtandnancy 05-01-2005 08:11 PM

Skater 40, fooled us. He was running third behind some boat called Predator. You know, the Skaters are some of the worlds finest, fastest boats. But you have to hand it to the Outerlimits, they really get those big V bottoms running. I would guess however, that your cats are much easier on the engines and drives...

Outdrive1 05-01-2005 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by burtandnancy
Skater 40, fooled us. He was running third behind some boat called Predator. You know, the Skaters are some of the worlds finest, fastest boats. But you have to hand it to the Outerlimits, they really get those big V bottoms running. I would guess however, that your cats are much easier on the engines and drives...

I heard they "de-tuned" that triple x boat to 1100hp motors. It's still an awesome sight to see. The Mamba boat is really nice too.

That's the first canopied Eliminator I've seen as well. It's about time, they're really trying to come into that elite market of Skater, Nor-Tech and MTI. The Nor-Techs that were there were awesome boats as well.

Sean H 05-01-2005 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
I heard they "de-tuned" that triple x boat to 1100hp motors. It's still an awesome sight to see. The Mamba boat is really nice too.

That's the first canopied Eliminator I've seen as well. It's about time, they're really trying to come into that elite market of Skater, Nor-Tech and MTI. The Nor-Techs that were there were awesome boats as well.

i think XXX has the merc 1075's in it, or at least the last time i saw it, it did....

Anarchy Powerboats 05-01-2005 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by burtandnancy
He was running third behind some boat called Predator.

You mean the boat that was #1 to the first card stop??? Also the boat with the Larry Peto motors I'm always singing the praises of??? :D :D :D

Anarchy Powerboats 05-01-2005 10:38 PM

BTW, reported top speed that day was 173 mph, sounds about right.

Sean H 05-01-2005 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by KACHINA KEN
BTW, reported top speed that day was 173 mph, sounds about right.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

jordy 05-01-2005 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by skater40
Gone Again was not in the poker run

He stopped where we were all rafted up by Black Meadow thinking we were the first card stop and was looking for cards. He was way out in front of Predator at that point.