Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thank you Jeff (BGCHUBY)...from Havasu to cali & back!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102288-thank-you-jeff-bgchuby-havasu-cali-back.html)

thisistank 05-03-2005 10:21 AM

Thank you Jeff (BGCHUBY)...from Havasu to cali & back!!

Just wanted to say thank you for the eye popping job you did.

Jeff towed with us out to havasu pulling two 40 Skaters. The Tiger I was on blew a motor on Friday afternoon. Not wanting to let us be boatless for the rest of the weekend and knowing I had a T/G sitting in storage. Jeff left Friday night at 7pm drove to Cali and picked up the T/G and got back to Havasu at 7am for the poker run!!! STUD!!

This is the second time Jeff has towed our boat for us and I would recommend him for any towing job. Thanks again bro.

Tank

PhantomChaos 05-03-2005 12:35 PM

Re: Thank you Jeff (BGCHUBY)...from Havasu to cali & back!!

Yeah.........he's the hero, and you're not as much a puss-boy afterall. Of course, if the Tiger hadn't burned a motor, you would still very much be a puss-boy leaving your new TG at home. :D :D :D :D :drink:

thisistank 05-03-2005 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Yeah.........he's the hero, and you're not as much a puss-boy afterall. Of course, if the Tiger hadn't burned a motor, you would still very much be a puss-boy leaving your new TG at home. :D :D :D :D :drink:

Hey, whatever! It was there and running good, that's all I can say :drink: Where's the pics Nort!?

Reed Jensen 05-03-2005 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos

Roflmao............... :D

bgchuby01 05-03-2005 08:05 PM

Thank you tank, kelly and tim. You guys were more than generous with me. Tank what more could I ask for, you even let me take your wife to be with me. Anyway I would like to leave calif next monday for the southeast if anyone has a boat that needs to go.

grimmy 05-04-2005 09:54 AM

tank, i saw your cig go by sand bar on sat. nice ride....grimmy :drink: :drink: :drink:

thisistank 05-04-2005 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by grimmy
tank, i saw your cig go by sand bar on sat. nice ride....grimmy :drink: :drink: :drink:

thanks bro. Yea, we saw your gun and went back to find you but you were gone. Our gun ran well :drink:

Jeff, YOU were more than generous....Thanks again! :cool:

Waterfoul 05-04-2005 02:46 PM

West coasters.....whatever....

"oh, your gun looks great...." "no, your gun looks great..." "No buddy, your gun is better than my gun...."

Geezus, would you guys quit looking at each others guns!!!! :eek:

Waterfoul 05-04-2005 02:46 PM

And norty, where's the PICS?????

thisistank 05-04-2005 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
West coasters.....whatever....

"oh, your gun looks great...." "no, your gun looks great..." "No buddy, your gun is better than my gun...."

Geezus, would you guys quit looking at each others guns!!!! :eek:

You want tickets to the gun show??? :drink: :drink: