Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wife needs a new front license plate...Again! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102445-wife-needs-new-front-license-plate-again.html)

robyw1 05-05-2005 10:00 AM

Re: Wife needs a new front license plate...Again!

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Here ya go.

Wow your front bumper is made of stucco and drywall?

:D Roby

Waterfoul 05-05-2005 10:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm kinda partial to mine.... never mind the damn rusty dodge bumper... why can't they paint a bumper that will last??

clearcut3 05-05-2005 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
why can't they paint a bumper that will last??

never had that problem here...I assume it's the lack of 4,000 lbs of salt on the road in the winters :D

Waterfoul 05-05-2005 10:12 AM

I'm sure that's most of it... and the nearly 140,000 miles on the vehicle.

45sonic 05-05-2005 01:28 PM

Hey John,

Maybe someone is trying to tell you to trade the Active in on another boat. :D:D

Ike 05-05-2005 01:35 PM

Sorry about that bro, i just got done using it to patch a hole in a customers floor. :evilb:

Iggy 05-05-2005 02:04 PM

For your next plate, stop by your local parts store and pick up the tamper proof license plate bolts. These only screw in and require a special tool to remove them.
Ever see the one-way screws used to mount partitions in public bathrooms? Same style.

HiPerf2000 05-05-2005 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
can you water jet an aluminum dash for me

I could cut anything as long as i had dimensions for the CAD program.

Ange 05-05-2005 05:25 PM

HiPerf, you don't say? Hmmmm, I might just have to get in touch with you about that...let me check on a couple of things....

R Addiction 05-05-2005 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Iggy
For your next plate, stop by your local parts store and pick up the tamper proof license plate bolts. These only screw in and require a special tool to remove them.
Ever see the one-way screws used to mount partitions in public bathrooms? Same style.

Iggy, If you use a quarter you can get those bolts out of a plate bracket! They were in there the second time....didn't slow em down at all!! Bastages!!! :mad: :D