Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wife needs a new front license plate...Again! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102445-wife-needs-new-front-license-plate-again.html)

R Addiction 05-04-2005 11:08 PM

Wife needs a new front license plate...Again!

Someone stole the second Active Thunder plate from the front of her yukon!! She doesn't know what she wants.....she says to see if any of the boat makers and or parts stores want to donate she will give free advertisement....anyone have a cool plate to dress up the front of her Yuk? :cool:

Wardey 05-05-2005 07:29 AM

Re: Wife needs a new front license plate...Again!

2 Attachment(s)
Ok.....PM me your addy again and i'll get you out a Extreme plate. :D I don't have any more AT plates. Dave :drink:

open87 05-05-2005 07:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
may have a spare "classic" minus the bugs :D

HiPerf2000 05-05-2005 07:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I can WaterJet you a plate out of 1/8" stainless steel. Have Active Thunder "written" in whatever font that you want. I made one when i had the Checkmate that said checkmate racing. I put a solid red plate behind it to make the leters look more pronounced. I'll be doing another one shortly for the Sonic.

This was the Font i used for the Checkmate....

Sean H 05-05-2005 07:50 AM

i am surprised fred doesn't have some trick marine plates yet... :D :D

SLINGSHOT 05-05-2005 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
I can WaterJet you a plate out of 1/8" stainless steel. Have Active Thunder "written" in whatever font that you want. I made one when i had the Checkmate that said checkmate racing. I put a solid red plate behind it to make the leters look more pronounced. I'll be doing another one shortly for the Sonic.

This was the Font i used for the Checkmate....

can you water jet an aluminum dash for me

clearcut3 05-05-2005 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the one on my license plate :D

salesmanship 05-05-2005 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here ya go.

dykstra 05-05-2005 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by clearcut3
Here is the one on my license plate :D

Love it!!!!!!! :evilb:

R Addiction 05-05-2005 09:14 AM

Hey Thanks for the replys!! Wardey, addy is on the way!! Hi perf, I'll get back to you on that....may want that for my truck!! :rolleyes: