Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   5k more for Myco Trailer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102451-5k-more-myco-trailer.html)

Sunrise Girl 05-05-2005 10:05 AM

Re: 5k more for Myco Trailer

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
3)Myco=cust service+Bill=BAD

WOW! I have to say that is the first time I've ever heard that! Fortunately for us, we had a great experience with Bill and Myco. Bill went above and beyond what he needed to and the customer service was excellent!

I can tell you, we will NEVER use anything but a Myco trailer!

Good luck with the search, Downtown42! :D

Interceptor 05-05-2005 11:02 AM

Downtown 42 ,
Checkout Loadmaster Ltd. in Port Clinton, Ohio. No relation to Loadmaster in Florida.

They build steel trailers using open channel. The bunks supports can be welded or adjustable. They did a trailer for my 32' sportfish Fountain. It's a 1996 and that year fountain had two hull step configurations for this model.
They got with Fountain and did the step correctly. Their finished product looks as goos as everything discussed here.
They'll do any custom work you want.
Also there close to Illinois.
ed

Downtown42 05-05-2005 11:04 AM

I have to choose between the 2 in a few days. No time to build one.

BZ 05-05-2005 11:09 AM

3)Myco=cust service+Bill=BAD

WOW! I have to say that is the first time I've ever heard that! Fortunately for us, we had a great experience with Bill and Myco. Bill went above and beyond what he needed to and the customer service was excellent!

I can tell you, we will NEVER use anything but a Myco trailer!

I have heard a lot of good things about Bill but he would not give me the time of day when I needed help with my CURRENT myco.....BZ

Brad Zastrow 05-05-2005 11:17 AM

I just bought my second Myco. My Motion came with a the typical trailer most boats (except the high end boats) come with. I won't name the brand. I hated it after having a Myco once before. Sold the trailer and spent the money on the best a Myco. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! No bouncing, tracks straight, fit like a glove and great brakes. If you only haul very short distance get the cheapo. More than 50 miles go in style.

Sunrise Girl 05-05-2005 11:45 AM

I have heard a lot of good things about Bill but he would not give me the time of day when I needed help with my CURRENT myco.....BZ

Bob,
Sorry to hear that! Maybe if he sees this post he will contact you and try to help you out!

Good luck! :D
Cat

BZ 05-05-2005 12:29 PM

I would love to tt Him I agree I hate bashing anybody on here I hope it was just a 1 time thing but it is the truth at the time I Got ZERO help...BZ

DUDE 05-05-2005 12:50 PM

This is Bill Tweedie.......I'm truly sorry to here about the problems you experienced with our Company. Please give us a call and speak with me personally regarding this matter. Superior cuostomer service is #1 at Myco Trailers and we would like to discuss what went wrong.......941-748-2397.

Sunrise Girl 05-05-2005 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by DUDE
This is Bill Tweedie.......I'm truly sorry to here about the problems you experienced with our Company. Please give us a call and speak with me personally regarding this matter. Superior cuostomer service is #1 at Myco Trailers and we would like to discuss what went wrong.......941-748-2397.

This is why Kenneth and I will continue to buy our trailers from Myco! Way to go, Bill!

docmanrich37 05-05-2005 02:38 PM

Bill from Myco hooked me up on my trailer and a year later call him on some other ?'s he called me back.1st class company in my book.Now days service is a thing of the past but so far not at Myco.Thanks for your help Bill.