Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BEAKLESS - Shopping Begins! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102501-beakless-shopping-begins.html)

masher44 05-05-2005 03:30 PM

BEAKLESS - Shopping Begins!

2 Attachment(s)
Boat was sold today :(

Sea trial went great and Dirt Dealer II is on it's way to Indiana and will spend most of her time on Lake Cumberland and Dale Hollow Lake in TN... back to her old stomping grounds....

Jeff Quinn is the new owner and will most likely join OSO real soon!

When Jeff got here and figured out the boat was owned by the one and only Masher, the greatest boat driver in the world, he doubled the asking price :D :D

The search for Dirt Dealer III begins!

Thanks to Jeff and his father for making this a very smooth, no BS transaction!

Sean H 05-05-2005 03:35 PM

Re: BEAKLESS - Shopping Begins!

1 Attachment(s)
i can believe you conned somebody into that thing.... :D

t500hps 05-05-2005 03:37 PM

Dirt Dealer???? Since it was a fountain in the pick I was suprised to see it actually on a trailer instead of in the "dirt" behind it :eek: :D
Congrats on the sale. What's next?

Sean H 05-05-2005 03:53 PM

he says cig, but i think he is leaning towards blow boat.... :rolleyes:

masher44 05-05-2005 04:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Deciding between a Spectre, Nordic and Outerlimits :evilb: :evilb:

Hydrocruiser 05-05-2005 04:09 PM

I think Freud would call the "beak" a phallic symbol... :D

...something to compensate on the bow for something lacking below decks :D :D :D :D

....I have been in a "let's give Reggie some chit" mood these days...maybe because I think the 2005 EX ( with the '05 Lightning bottom) and 525's for around 200k is a good deal...

....lets see that about $ 5900/ft which is a decent figure....

I applaud Reggie for making a fast boat more affordable for those who need and/or want a 42'er at that price point.

Sean H 05-05-2005 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by masher44

i would go with the quad whipple spectre..... :cool: with the seven step bottom and number nine drives....

Hydrocruiser 05-05-2005 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by masher44

All those boats are based on the Apache' hull ya know....and can handle tsunami's at full throttle going over 120 mph while turning and pulling 25 water skiers. :drink:

...I personally would like to see you go the route of a Midnight Express with 8-12 eggbeaters on the back.... :D

...maybe get a kit to convert the eggbeaters to arneson drives so you would have 12 beaters hanging out about 6'....something different and easy to dock!

masher44 05-05-2005 04:43 PM

The new one will be..... in no order

38T/S Gun
42L Beak
37 OL
39 Nortech V

:cool:

offshoredrillin 05-05-2005 05:17 PM

I didnt see aTiger in that list??? I talekd to Melanie today and she will be awaiting your call:D...Oh and congrats:evilb: