Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102769-loto-powerboat-club-need-sponsors-members.html)

Harper220 05-10-2005 10:44 PM

Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Originally Posted by Sean H
www.lotopowerboat.net it will be moving to lotopowerboatclub.com soon, but both pages will direct you there after that.... :D

the main page is up and i will be adding the other pages soon.... feedback and galleries won't be up for a few days.....

any suggestions guys?

Looks great so far, I like the OSO link and the over all layout...

Now, get on wiggler's azz for some pics of the Salty Dog and Nor-Tech facility... :D

He's pushin a multi-mill $ facility & boats and still not sure if he owns a digital camera?? :D

OU Want Some?!! 05-10-2005 11:13 PM

working on it.... i'm no web guy... where is tyson at?

He needs to be working on my TILT TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean H 05-11-2005 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Harper220
Looks great so far, I like the OSO link and the over all layout...

Now, get on wiggler's azz for some pics of the Salty Dog and Nor-Tech facility... :D

He's pushin a multi-mill $ facility & boats and still not sure if he owns a digital camera?? :D

now thats funny.... :D :D :D i think jim will admit that computers aren't his deal.... i think that will be up to me, i will see if i can snap a few this weekend....

Sean H 05-11-2005 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs

that is probably a better project for him to be working on....

lonestar382 05-11-2005 07:05 AM

Man that is great, if you'll accept a Texas boy, I'm in. I'm still there 6-7 weekends of the season anyways. Site looks great :drink:

Corey

Ms PatriYacht 05-11-2005 07:41 AM

Layout looks good, but you might want to spell check it :D

I know several of the Chicago Powerboat Club members are big fans of LOTO so I am sure a few of them will join, maybe we will have to plan a road trip for a little cross club fraternization :drink:

offshoredrillin 05-11-2005 08:05 AM

www.lotopowerboat.net it will be moving to lotopowerboatclub.com soon, but both pages will direct you there after that.... :D

the main page is up and i will be adding the other pages soon.... feedback and galleries won't be up for a few days.....

any suggestions guys?

Yea use spell check ya goof:evilb: I had to do the same thing with my web guy...Rob

MarkSmith 05-11-2005 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs

Is Tyson build a tilt for you?

I am looking for next winter to have one built.

Mark Smith

Sean H 05-11-2005 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Yea use spell check ya goof:evilb: I had to do the same thing with my web guy...Rob

i am not a web guy and i probably shouldn't drink while doing it.... :drink: :drink: :drink:

a pro will be looking at it today, so it probably will get some major revisions and spell checked.. :D

OU Want Some?!! 05-11-2005 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Is Tyson build a tilt for you?

I am looking for next winter to have one built.

Mark Smith

Sure is. Moving along real on a tilt for a 36 Nor Tech, SUPPOSEDLY on for my 43 Nor Tech cat is next. Give him a call and get in line!!