Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102769-loto-powerboat-club-need-sponsors-members.html)

Buddy OO 05-11-2005 06:34 PM

Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

sorry guys I'm just a over worked builder and boat dealer. I do have a digital camera, Sean if your coming in this weekend call me will pick you up and we can get some pictures on for the boys. 36 cat will be here next week for the big party. should have at least 8-10 nortechs there. got mufflers coming for 50v. muffler on a muffler stupid. site is cool. thanks for helping. having a ton of shirts and hats being made, and working on poker run later this yeaar

Sean H 05-11-2005 06:46 PM

i will be there sometime... will be in ohio friday to check on my boat and then head down.... website will be totally different in a few days, met with a pro today and she is gonna rework it.... :D :D :D you will be able to sign up online for memberships :D :cool:

BobbyB 05-11-2005 07:22 PM

This is a great thing guys goodluck with everything.

OU Want Some?!! 05-11-2005 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
sorry guys I'm just a over worked builder and boat dealer. I do have a digital camera, Sean if your coming in this weekend call me will pick you up and we can get some pictures on for the boys. 36 cat will be here next week for the big party. should have at least 8-10 nortechs there. got mufflers coming for 50v. muffler on a muffler stupid. site is cool. thanks for helping. having a ton of shirts and hats being made, and working on poker run later this yeaar

Are we going to miss something next weekend?

Sean H 05-11-2005 09:15 PM

having a get together next weekend the 21st at the salty dog to kick off the summer and the new club..... :cool:

OU Want Some?!! 05-11-2005 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
having a get together next weekend the 21st at the salty dog to kick off the summer and the new club..... :cool:

Hmmm. May have to migrate north a little earlier this summer. I'll feel around and see if anyone will ride up there with me.

WARPARTY36 05-11-2005 09:32 PM

Hmmm, I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it isn't Salty Dog anymore. It's Dog Days www.dogdays.ws
I may be up for a road trip :drink:

Sean H 05-11-2005 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Hmmm, I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it isn't Salty Dog anymore. It's Dog Days www.dogdays.ws
I may be up for a road trip :drink:

sorry, old habits die hard..... i will probably call it that all summer....

WARPARTY36 05-11-2005 09:37 PM

I did the same thing, I had to get a cup out of my truck to remember the name :rolleyes:

Sean H 05-11-2005 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
Hmmm. May have to migrate north a little earlier this summer. I'll feel around and see if anyone will ride up there with me.

are you thinking of bringing "want some?"...?