Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102769-loto-powerboat-club-need-sponsors-members.html)

OU Want Some?!! 05-11-2005 09:40 PM

Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Hmmm, I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it isn't Salty Dog anymore. It's Dog Days www.dogdays.ws
I may be up for a road trip :drink:

Make it so number one...

MarkSmith 05-11-2005 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
Sure is. Moving along real on a tilt for a 36 Nor Tech, SUPPOSEDLY on for my 43 Nor Tech cat is next. Give him a call and get in line!!

I will when I see a finished product. What is the lead time to build a tilt trailer? I like the rims on the trailer in the pics above.

Mark Smith

OU Want Some?!! 05-12-2005 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
I will when I see a finished product. What is the lead time to build a tilt trailer? I like the rims on the trailer in the pics above.

Mark Smith

don't know yet, holler at big yello for the specifics. They did put some sweet 20s on the 36 trailer.

chris

Buddy OO 05-15-2005 02:11 PM

Anheuser Busch has officially joined on the club as out primary sponsor. They will be providing the bud select next saturday at salty dog, they also have a national safety awareness program and certification I'm putting together for us for the loto to serve as a safety consious club and hopefully allow us to get a insurance group rate drop. Will will have applications there, also changing the address of our mail will update tomorrow. p,o, box was wrong number and code, sorry. Sean missed you this weekend , had 2 playboy bunnies down saturday in the boat, could of used your help, hard to drive a boat and look at those t---s. wow.jim

Sean H 05-15-2005 05:26 PM

i was there, i was pouring concrete for some new steps and setting up the side yard for terracing..... fun :rolleyes:

mpally 05-15-2005 08:12 PM

Hey Mark, is your Express in Union, MO getting a paint job? I was in Union for a family gathering and saw it on the way there. I drove by it on the way home and saw your trailer next to it. The paint job looks good.

FREEDOM US1 05-15-2005 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Anheuser Busch has officially joined on the club as out primary sponsor. They will be providing the bud select next saturday at salty dog, they also have a national safety awareness program and certification I'm putting together for us for the loto to serve as a safety consious club and hopefully allow us to get a insurance group rate drop. Will will have applications there, also changing the address of our mail will update tomorrow. p,o, box was wrong number and code, sorry. Sean missed you this weekend , had 2 playboy bunnies down saturday in the boat, could of used your help, hard to drive a boat and look at those t---s. wow.jim

If Anheuser Busch is in count me in. Cold beer sounds great!!

MarkSmith 05-15-2005 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by mpally
Hey Mark, is your Express in Union, MO getting a paint job? I was in Union for a family gathering and saw it on the way there. I drove by it on the way home and saw your trailer next to it. The paint job looks good.

Yup, that be me. I have been working the corners in the city with a paper cup trying to earn money for the paint. I think I will be picking it up soon. 3 brand new motors and Huber deep-sump 1550's transmission still getting put together for the season. I still have to put the mirrored lettering on too. 2 trips planned for the Ozarks this year.

mpally 05-16-2005 06:36 AM

Three brand new motors? Are you keeping one as a spare?

MarkSmith 05-16-2005 07:30 AM

You are right, I only need 2. I thought the bill was high. :eek: :eek: :eek: