Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SML for the 4th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102847-sml-4th.html)

docmanrich37 05-10-2005 09:29 AM

SML for the 4th

Who will be there and do you need a condo to rent?2 bedroom 2 bath and the dock is 100' from the room.The WORX'S are playin at Mangos that weekend.

R Addiction 05-10-2005 09:40 AM

Re: SML for the 4th

Rich, how much for the condo? I may not have a boat in July but...I can use yours right? :D

R Addiction 05-10-2005 09:40 AM

By the way....Nice AZZVATAR!! :evilb:

docmanrich37 05-10-2005 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Rich, how much for the condo? I may not have a boat in July but...I can use yours right? :D

I've got a cat for rent for the weekend and i'll throw in the condo for free.$85,000 plus free weekend at my condo.I'll be on the river for the 4th.won't need the condo.By the way you can take the cat home with you.You can name the the boat 'THE CATZ AZZ' and port it lake murray s.c. If Ken allows you.lol

mwdill 05-10-2005 07:32 PM

the river?:eek:
are you loco!
go ahead and bring the cat up me and randy will really break it in ;)

docmanrich37 05-10-2005 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by mwdill
the river?:eek:
are you loco!
go ahead and bring the cat up me and randy will really break it in ;)

Don't need to Will its already broke in.Lori,Debbie and lucky me broke it in last summer so thanks anyways.I forgot tell the girls i still have their bikini tops and i'll trade them for the bottoms next week at the poker run.lol :evilb: :evilb:

Sunrise Girl 05-10-2005 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction

Hey John,
Don't forget about the races in Sarasota! We'll be down there from June 29 to July 5...hope you and Lesley can make it! :drink:

Rich~
Maybe you and Jen can make it. I'm sure they have Boones Farm there! :drink:

mwdill 05-11-2005 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Don't need to Will its already broke in.Lori,Debbie and lucky me broke it in last summer so thanks anyways.I forgot tell the girls i still have their bikini tops and i'll trade them for the bottoms next week at the poker run.lol :evilb: :evilb:

they won't need either one :drink:
they are working on their tan's. :D:

docmanrich37 05-11-2005 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by mwdill
they won't need either one :drink:
they are working on their tan's. :D:

I know. I seen no tan lines ANYWHERE.BOING :evilb:

R Addiction 05-11-2005 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
Hey John,
Don't forget about the races in Sarasota! We'll be down there from June 29 to July 5...hope you and Lesley can make it! :drink:

Rich~
Maybe you and Jen can make it. I'm sure they have Boones Farm there! :drink:

Florida airfare is dropping too.....Hmmmmmmm Got to get on the ball with this :evilb: